Tuesday, Dec. 3
- 8:24 a.m. Report of a car into a fence at 90 Washington St. The building inspector was called to the scene and the vehicle was towed.
- 2:24 p.m. A caller at a Martin Circle apartment left a message complaining there were "ferals" in the area and they killed a wild bunny. She felt they were too aggressive. The animal control officer advised her feral cats were considered wildlife and it wasn't uncommon for them to kill small animals. It didn't mean they were rabid. The woman then said she didn't feel safe in her own home and would shoot them. She was advised against firing a gun in her neighborhood. The woman replied she would document the conversation in case a feral cat did attack someone. The ACO said there were no records of that ever happening. The woman also didn't have a License to Carry.
- 3:16 p.m. A female walked into the station to report her credit card was stolen.
- 4:43 p.m. A 26-year-old Boston man was issued a court summons for shoplifting by concealing merchandise, following a report of a male shoplifter who stole two bottles of cologne at Sears.
- 4:56 p.m. A caller reported his credit card was stolen at the Northshore Mall.
- 10:31 p.m. Security at the Northshore Mall reported there was a male who refused to leave the hallway after a security guard told him to leave. An officer spoke to the man and he said he wasn't aware he couldn't walk around the mall when it was closed.
Wednesday, Dec. 4
- 7:14 a.m. Report of a two-car accident at the intersection of Central and Pulaski streets. Two people were transported to Salem Hospital and both cars were towed.
- 10:27 a.m. A caller reported a car into a pole at the corner of Centennial and Technology drives. PMLP responded to the scene and the BMW dealership called for a private tow.
- 12:16 p.m. Vera S. Silva, of 56 Essex St. #3, Lynn, and Virginia A. Wood, 24, of 42 Herrick Rd., Peabody, were both arrested, following a report of shoplifters out in the parking lot at Sears. Silva was charged with receiving stolen property and on a warrant out of Salem District Court. Wood was charged with larceny over $250.
- 1:26 p.m. Steven P. Gaulin, 45, of 14 Paleologos St. #1, Peabody, was arrested, following a report of an unwanted guest at a Washington Street residence. Gaulin left before police arrived and was located nearby. He was charged on two warrants out of Peabody District Court.
- 1:55 p.m. An officer at Higgins Middle School reported a larceny of a pair of Air Jordan sneakers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions on the log.