The following excerpts are from reports in the press log from April 19-20.
Thursday, April 19
- 2:13 p.m. A caller reported teenagers were smoking marijuana at Pierpont Park. Police checked the area, but could not find anyone.
- 5:28 p.m. State police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident on Route 128 North with unknown injuries. No further details were available.
- 6:02 p.m. A caller reported her Coach wristlet was stolen while she was at the . The wristlet contained a large amount of money, driver's license and credit cards.
- 8:32 p.m. Jessica Demeule, 18, of 55 Aborn St., Peabody, was arrested for assault and battery and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, following a report of a fight by the Dumpster at the . EMTs from treated a nose bleed, but no medical transport was necessary.
Friday, April 20
- 1:38 a.m. A 15-year-old Peabody male was issued a summons for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and use of a mobile phone or mobile electronic device by a junior operator. The teen's car, a 2000 Ford Focus, hit a pole on Sewall Street, but only caused slight damage. The teen, who also lives on Sewall Street, was taken to North Shore Children's Hospital.
- 9:16 a.m. Danvers police reported they were looking for "homicidal" Danvers man driving a gray Grand Cherokee. Police had reached him by phone and determined he was near the on Route 114 in Peabody, but he would not give his exact location. Police said he was possibly headed to Lynn.
For questions about this log, email email@example.com.