Friday, Nov. 8
- 2:13 p.m. An officer said a juvenile would be issued a court summons on charges of malicious destruction of property and disturbing a school assembly, following a report of an assault at the Community School.
- 2:18 p.m. An officer said a 19-year-old Peabody male would be issued a court summons on charges of disturbing a school assembly, assault and battery on a school official and simple assault and battery, following an incident at the Community School. It was unclear if the log entry was a separate incident or merely referred to the earlier report.
- 2:37 p.m. Kevin J. Barrera, 21, of 109 Essex St. #2, Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Lynnfield Street and Antonio Drive. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 3:36 p.m. Report of a stolen cell phone at Higgins Middle School.
- 4:28 p.m. A caller on Walnut Street reported there were two men in the North River canal. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
- 10:52 p.m. A Peabody woman reported a former colleague scammed her out of $425 in a check cashing scheme.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.