Wednesday, Jan. 15
- 3:13 p.m. An officer reported that a storm drain on County Street was caved in and undermined. Public Services said it would place some traffic cones around it and make a work order for the next day.
- 4:20 p.m. A call reported electric cars were racing in the area of Mobile Estates on Route 1. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 7:48 p.m. A caller reported there was a large pothole near 62 Andover St. Public Services was notified and placed cones around it.
Thursday, Jan. 16
- 7:20 a.m. An officer reported there was a tree limb "compromising" the sidewalk and part of the roadway on Lynn Street. Public Services was notified.
- 7:55 a.m. An officer reported there was a large pothole on Thorndike Street.
- 8:38 a.m. A caller at Meineke Discount Mufflers on Route 1 reported a larceny from a motor vehicle.
- 9:37 a.m. An officer took a past report of a catalytic converter theft at Analogic. He said the suspects were captured on video.
- 11:02 a.m. A caller at the Huntington Woods Condominiums left a message about coyotes living near the complex. She was informed coyotes are not uncommon to Peabody and she should call MassWildlife for more information on how to deal with the animals.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.