The following are excerpts from reports in the press log from Jan. 26-29.
Thursday, Jan. 26
- 3:04 p.m. A caller at Workout World reported she placed her bracelet in the cupholder of an elliptical machine, but when she went to retrieve it, it was missing.
- 3:04 p.m. A caller at Mobile Estates on Route 1 reported a break-in to a residence there.
- 4:21 p.m. Jon M. Kimball, 46, of 2 Lowe St. #2, Peabody, was arrested at his residence, following a report of a domestic disturbance. He was charged with domestic assault and battery, intimidating a witness and malicious destruction of property under $250.
- 11:32 p.m. Shawn Story, 21, of 18 Thistle St., Lynn, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and a marked lanes violation, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Lynn Street and Aberdeen Avenue.
Friday, Jan. 27
- 9:16 a.m. Andrew J. Hartigan, 19, of 4 Nichols Ln., Peabody was arrested at his residence on a warrant from an outside department and for breaking and entering for a misdemeanor. The warrant charges included assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, defacing property and shoplifting.
- 9:16 a.m. Martha L. Saenz, 26, of 15 Sullvan St., Revere, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Bartholomew Street and Kyleigh Lane. She was charged with driving with a suspended license, giving a false name to an officer and on a default warrant.
- 11:33 a.m. Paul Mavrakos, 41, of 68 Driscoll St., Peabody was arrested, following a report of a domestic disturbance at his residence. He was charged on a warrant for domestic assault and battery, domestic assault and two counts of intimidating a witness.
- 12:11 p.m. One person was transported to Salem Hospital after a two-car accident at the corner of Bartholomew and Lynn streets.
- 3:52 p.m. The responded to a car fire on Route 128 South at the Route 1 off-ramp.
- 4:51 p.m. A caller on Tremont Street reported that a car was parked in front of her home, blocking the driveway, and the driver refused to leave. The woman said she confronted the driver, who told her he wouldn't move. She told him she was going to call the police and he sped off after a while. Police told the woman a cruiser would make some passes by the driveway throughout the night to check on the situation.
- 5:21 p.m. Lai Van Pham, 66, of 18 Wilson Ter., Peabody, was arrested at his residence for domestic assault and battery.
- 5:33 p.m. A caller reported a past car break-in outside . A laptop was stolen from the vehicle.
- 6:35 p.m. A caller reported a pedestrian was hit by a motor vehicle on Main Street near . The suspect vehicle -- a black Lexus SUV -- fled the area headed toward Salem. Police said the victim was not injured and refused medical treatment.
- 9:39 p.m. A caller at the reported her car was vandalized. A passenger side window was smashed, but nothing was taken.
- 10:05 p.m. Joseph R. Couto, 27, of 1 Cosmos Dr., Peabody, was arrested on an outstanding default warrant from Salem District Court, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1. The warrant charge was for larceny.
Saturday, Jan. 28
- 9:29 a.m. William T. Rinaldi, 18, 5 Willowbrae Dr., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on County Street. He was charged with driving with a revoked license.
- 11:52 a.m. Pablo I. Rodriguez, 29, of 71 Hutchinson St., Revere, was arrested, following a report of a past break-in at an apartment on Lynn Street. He was charged with breaking and entering during the nighttime for a felony, larceny over $250 and two counts of malicious destruction of property over $250.
- 12:55 p.m. An employee at on Lowell Street reported a customer's coat was stolen. The coat had the person's car keys and about $10 in cash in it.
- 4:43 p.m. David F. Moise, 62, of 19 Farm Ave., Peabody was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop outside his home. He was charged with driving with a revoked license and in an uninsured and unregistered vehicle.
- 10:26 p.m. Police received a report that the occupants inside a white Ford pickup truck were throwing oranges at passing cars on Lowell Street near the Hannaford's Plaza.
- 11:11 p.m. A caller on Heath Road reported some youths had blocked off the street at Hamilton Road with orange cones and he believed they were going to start racing. The racing vehicles were a white pickup truck and black sedan. Police said the vehicles had left the area when they arrived.
Sunday, Jan. 29
- 12:58 a.m. A 16-year-old juvenile was arrested at an Orchard Terrace residence for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault and battery on a police officer. Officers were checking the area on a report of a disturbance from a party or loud music.
- 2:20 a.m. Jason Blot, 35, of 3 Beverly Commons #28, Beverly, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Centennial Drive. He was charged with driving with a suspended license and a red light violation.
- 2:42 a.m. Renan Deoliveira, 22, of 4 Swetts Ct., Watertown, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1. Deoliveira was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failure to stop or yield.
- 11:42 a.m. A 49-year-old woman was issued a summons for assault and battery, following a report of a disturbance between two females on McIntyre Court.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.