Swampscott police arrested a Peabody woman in their town on Saturday morning after a report of a motorist who asking for money and drinking.
At 11:01 a.m. on Feb. 23, police received a report about said motorist at 525 Paradise Rd. and subsequently arrested Kristen Eadie, 30, of 14 Mount Vernon St., Peabody.
She was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, an uninsured motor vehicle, an uninspected vehicle and unregistered vehicle, a marked lane violation, leaving the scene of property damage, possession of Class E drugs and drinking alcohol from an open container.
And now back to the Peabody log...
The following are excerpts from reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from Feb. 26-27.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- 1:26 a.m. A caller reported a water main break on Forenza Road. DPS was notified and responded to the scene.
- 9:58 a.m. A caller at Aborn Place reported jewelry was stolen from her home along with numerous checks, which were forged and then cashed.
- 12 p.m. A Proctor Street resident asked for an officer to speak to her neighbors regarding their drainage system that she said was flooding her house.
- 12:57 p.m. A caller reported a fight was going on outside the Dunkin' Donuts on Central Street. Officers confirmed that one person was left bleeding, but the victim refused medical treatment by EMTs and did not want to pursue any charges.
- 4:55 p.m. A caller reported his iPhone was stolen from Burtons Grill the night before and he was now tracking it to an address on Paleologos Street.
- 5:49 p.m. Christopher D. Tilley, 44, of 60 Harrison Ave., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Patricia Road. He was charged with driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense) in an unregistered motor vehicle and for operating with defective equipment. He was also given a verbal warning for speeding.
- 8:02 p.m. Police responded to a report of a disturbance between roommates at a Washington Street apartment. Officers said there was a physical altercation and one female was taken to Salem Hospital. The other female was taken back to the police station.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- 1:45 a.m. A driver reported hitting a deer on Spiros Way. The carcass was removed by Public Services.
- 7:45 a.m. One person was transported to Salem Hospital after a two-car accident at the corner of Washington and Ayer streets.
- 12 p.m. A caller reported there were two fraudulent charges totaling $200 on his bank card.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.