Wednesday, Nov. 20
- 8:50 a.m. A mock lockdown drill was conducted at Higgins Middle School.
- 11:49 a.m. A caller complained that workers at CVS were cleaning the parking lot and some of the debris was blowing down Main Street. An officer spoke with the crew doing the cleanup and said the problem would be rectified.
- 12 p.m. A 49-year-old Peabody man was issued a court summons on a charge of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, following a report of a domestic disturbance at his home on Ralph Road.
- 3:18 p.m. Michelle E. McKeon, 45, of Stoughton, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Sears. She was charged on two counts of larceny over $250.
- 3:44 p.m. Brian M. McBride, 30, of 46 Edward Ave., Lynnfield, was arrested on a charge of possession of a Class A drug, following a motor vehicle stop near the Hess gas station on Lowell Street after a report of suspicious activity. Anthony M. Turcketta, 27, of Malden, was also arrested on a charge of knowingly being present where heroin was kept. The car was towed from the scene.
- 5:47 p.m. A resident at Mobile Estates on Route 1 reported harassment by a neighbor. He said someone entered his home -- the door wasn't locked -- and turned up the heat.
Thursday, Nov. 21
- 1:49 a.m. An employee at Lahey Medical Center, Peabody reported four youths entered the hospital, saying they had no place to go for the night. An officer gave them a ride to a shelter in Salem.
- 5:11 a.m. A caller on Overlook Trail reported his fire alarm was going off and he could smell smoke, but didn't see any fire. The Fire Department couldn't find a fire either, but smoke could be smelled up and down Route 1. Police said at the time they weren't sure where it was coming from. Police later learned there was a large brush fire burning in Wilmington.
- 8:15 a.m. Daniel Aguilar-Rugamas, 27, of Somerville, was arrested, following a report of a suspicious motor vehicle at the Dunkin' Donuts on Washington Street. He was charged on a straight warrant out of Quincy District Court.
- 10 a.m. A caller reported all four tires on a car were slashed on Blaney Avenue.
- 10:37 a.m. Report of a stolen iPhone at Higgins Middle School.
- 11:25 a.m. A 44-year-old Salem woman was issued a court summons on charges of domestic assault and battery and malicious destruction of property under $250, following a domestic incident at a May Street home.
- 1:46 p.m. Report of drug activity at Lahey Medical Center, Peabody. Police said they stopped a vehicle and issued a citation to a 34-year-old Beverly man for confiscation of marijuana.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.