Saturday, Sept. 7
- 2:18 a.m. A caller reported he went to his girlfriend's house at Washington Place and her father came out with a ratchet in his hand and told him to leave. An officer spoke to both men and told the boyfriend to leave the area for the night.
- 2:30 a.m. Lyn T. Burnell, 44, of 16 Crowninshield St. #105, Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a domestic incident at a Holten Street residence. Burnell was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 9:09 a.m. Officers checked a home on Normandy Drive for a motor vehicle connected to a theft of scrap metal from Beverly Little League. Police said the vehicle wasn't at the house.
- 9:23 a.m. A Wiseman Drive resident reported a broken car window.
- 10:27 a.m. An officer reported that a woman's credit card was fraudulently used the same day her wallet was stolen at the Northshore Mall. It was unclear if the wallet was stolen at Victoria's Secret or if that's where the fraudulent purchase of $650 was made.
- 12:32 p.m. A female caller reported her vehicle was stolen while it was left at a tire shop on Webster Street and she later found it at the corner of Northend and Tremont streets, but the stereo was now missing. The shop owner had left the keys in the car and agreed to replace anything that was missing.
- 4:59 p.m. A male at Basford Court was transported to Salem Hospital by ambulance after he cut his finger on a lawnmower.
- 7:36 p.m. An employee at Diaz Racing on Pulaski Street reported he was assaulted by a male customer. He said he sold the man a car the customer was claiming had a blown engine.
- 8:14 p.m. John Henry, 36, of Nashua, N.H. was arrested, following a request by an officer for assistance with a man at the Leather City Common. Henry was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Sunday, Sept. 8
- 12:20 a.m. A caller at a Normandy Drive home reported a rock was thrown through the front window. Police said the window was valued at about $2,500.
- 4:04 a.m. A caller reported there was a vehicle driving the wrong way on the northbound side of Route 128. Police checked the area, but didn't see anything.
- 4:32 a.m. Marcio Dutra, 33, of 59 Tremont St. #3, Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a disturbance at a Winthrop Street apartment. Dutra was charged with breaking and entering for a felony and malicious destruction of property over $250.
- 10:59 a.m. A caller on Paleologos Street reported his car's rear passenger window was broken.
- 5:32 p.m. Conor Kelly, 20, of 11 Laurine Rd., Danvers, was arrested, following a report of youths tagging property at the Hess gas station on Lowell Street. He was charged with defacing property and tagging property.
- 6:33 p.m. A caller reported a female stole her cell phone while she was at the Cheesecake Factory. The suspect was described as a white female, about 20-25 years old, skinny, blonde hair and wearing a white shirt.
- 10:05 p.m. Jason S. Soep, of 8 Diane Rd., Peabody, was arrested at his home, following a report of a domestic incident. He was charged with domestic assault and battery and intimidating a witness.
- 11:25 p.m. A caller on Evans Road reported the theft of some property. The caller said an ex-boyfriend who lived there for seven years moved out earlier in the day and took all the electronics with him. Police said it was a civil matter.
Monday, Sept. 9
- 7 a.m. A caller on Warren Street reported that the rear passenger side tire was stolen off a car overnight.
- 7:09 a.m. Police received a report of a bicyclist who was struck by a motor vehicle at the intersection of Washington and Forest streets. The bicyclist was checked out by EMTs and refused further medical treatment.
- 8:35 a.m. An officer cited a 36-year-old Peabody man for texting while driving, following a motor vehicle stop on Lowell Street.
- 10:55 p.m. Frederick S. Sullivan, 46, of 8 Coleman St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Crowninshield Street. He was charged with driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense) and in an unregistered and uninsured vehicle. Police said the black Ford Mustang Sullivan was driving just had a piece of paper with a plate number written on it instead of an actual license plate.
- 12:44 p.m. A 27-year-old man was issued a court summons for shoplifting and no trespassing order at Hannaford's.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.