Monday, Nov. 25
- 2:37 p.m. Michael F. O'Connor, 26, of Salisbury, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. He was charged with driving with a suspended license, failure to stop or yield and on two warrants from other departments. Those charges included assault, armed burglary, breaking and entering and destruction of property, among other charges.
- 4:48 p.m. A caller reported a teenage driver was operating a car aggressively in the area of Brooksby Farm. The caller said there were two other teens in the car and the vehicle almost hit another car head-on. The teens were also making "rude hand gestures."
- 4:55 p.m. A Collins Street resident reported fraudulent activity on a Sprint phone account.
- 6:12 p.m. A caller at a Lynn Street apartment reported her purse was stolen and she had a suspect.
- 7:27 p.m. A caller at the Cheesecake Factory reported a stolen cell phone.
- 11:01 p.m. A caller on Veterans Memorial Drive reported his iPad and charger were stolen from his home.
Tuesday, Nov. 26
- 8:42 a.m. An officer was flagged down on Woodbridge Road. The officer said two people were arguing over who gets to drive a car.
- 9:02 a.m. Dispatch reported an unknown woman speaking Spanish and English was calling the station every two to three minutes throughout the day, complaining about witches and demons in the USA.
- 10:41 a.m. Brian M. Lepore, 44, of 12 Forenza Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Lowell Street and Lowell Street Court. He was charged with driving with a suspended license, attaching plates and operating an unregistered vehicle.
- 12:54 p.m. A caller at the Charles Motel on Mill Street claimed her neighbors were stealing her cats and hiding them in different buildings. An officer said three outdoor cats had not returned home.
- 2:02 p.m. A caller on Orthopedic Drive reported his cell phone was stolen.
- 2:15 p.m. Syisha Garci, 23, of Lawrence, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at the H&M store in the mall. Garci was charged on a warrant from another department and shoplifting by concealing merchandise (third offense).
- 2:19 p.m. A 23-year-old Peabody man was issued a court summons on a charge of larceny over $250, following a report of an internal theft ($3,000 in merchandise) at Nordstrom.
- 3:03 p.m. A caller on Fulton Street reported someone broke into her house. Police said entry was gained through a rear window and a suspect was identified.
- 3:44 p.m. An employee at the state Department of Revenue asked police to check on an Upham Street resident who made threats via email to kill himself. Police located the man at a Route 1 address and he told them he was just upset with the IRS, he wasn't suicidal.
- 5:42 p.m. A caller reported she hit a deer with her vehicle on Route 1 North just past the Golden Banana. State police were notified.
- 6:45 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator in a silver Honda Accord on Washington Street. The car was weaving side-to-side, almost struck a parked car, hit the curb and the vehicle quickly decelerated. Police stopped the car on Main Street and a female driver said she had taken prescription medication, but wasn't feeling well.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
- 1:18 a.m. An officer reported that Summit Street near the train tracks was beginning to flood. DPS was notified to check for a possible blocked storm drain.
- 7:35 a.m. Report of a fallen tree blocking Ellsworth Road. Traffic was re-routed around the area while the tree was removed.
- 9:28 a.m. James Davella, 30, of Saugus, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Washington and Granite streets. He was charged with driving with a license suspended for being a habitual traffic offender and a marked lanes violation.
- 12:29 p.m. Report of a car on blocks with two tires missing at the CVS at 535 Lowell St.
- 12:33 p.m. An officer reported Main Street at Eagan Place was starting to flood.
- 1:32 p.m. A male resident walked into the station to report the theft of prescription medication from his home.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.