Friday, Dec. 13
- 4:19 p.m. A 46-year-old Peabody man was issued a court summons on a charge of driving with a suspended license, following a three-car accident at the Arboretum.
- 6:40 p.m. A caller reported a person fell getting out of a car on Foster Street near Petrillo's. Police then said a vehicle struck a pedestrian and the person was transported to Salem Hospital. A driver was cited for failing to yield to a pedestrian.
- 6:53 p.m. Report of a shoplifter at Burlington Coat Factory. Police said the person escaped and Lynn police were notified to check with the owner of a vehicle involved in the incident.
- 9:03 p.m. A caller reported a silver or gray Toyota was operating erratically on Lowell Street. The car was weaving side-to-side, ran a red a light and almost hit the caller. Police located the car and advised the person to drive more carefully.
- 9:21 p.m. Nicole J. Quinlan, 32, of 8 Walnut St. #419, Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and a lights violation.
- 10:48 p.m. A caller the Cheesecake Factory reported someone smashed the rear passenger window of the person's car.
- 10:55 p.m. A Collins Street resident reported someone punctured the person's car tire.
- 11:18 p.m. A caller reported that while he was dining inside the Jade Restaurant on Bourbon Street, someone smashed the car window and stole his laptop along with the vehicle owner's hair styling tools, $400 in cash and her purse.
Saturday, Dec. 14
- 10:34 a.m. A caller reported a water main break near the Sprint store on Route 114.
- 10:58 a.m. A caller at D&D Automotive on Wallis Street reported a friend saw his plow blade on another truck. He said the plow was stolen from him two days before.
- 11:27 a.m. A caller at an Esquire Circle apartment reported her husband's motorcycle was stolen. It was a red 1999 Honda.
- 11:54 a.m. A resident at the Charles Motel reported trouble with his neighbor again. This time he said she left a dead cat on his doorstep and threatened him. The woman -- a 53-year-old tenant at the motel -- was issued a court summons on charges of criminal harassment, making threats to commit a crime and malicious damage to a motor vehicle.
- 1:34 p.m. Ahmed Khafi, 37, of 107 Park St. #1, Lynn, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Sears. He was charged with two counts of shoplifting by concealing merchandise and receiving stolen property under $250. He was also issued a no trespassing order at the mall for five years.
- 2:05 p.m. John A. Frasca, 46, of 10 Green St., Lynnfield, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter detained by store security at Hannaford Supermarket. He was charged on six counts of shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 3:32 p.m. An officer on Route 114 said he would be issuing a motorist a citation for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
- 4:22 p.m. A caller at a Route 1 mobile home park reported his eight-year-old grandson was shot with a BB gun earlier in the day. Police located the juveniles responsible and confiscated an Airsoft gun.
- 5:49 p.m. Brad R. Jackson, 33, of 286 Newbury St. #149, Peabody, was arrested, following a domestic dispute at his residence. He was charged with domestic assault and battery and domestic assault.
- 5:53 p.m. Police received an online tip of a car parked in violation of the emergency parking ban on Bay State Road. An officer checked the situation and was able to have several cars moved. Two cars had to be ticketed.
- 6:26 p.m. An officer on Washington Street issued a parking ticket for violation of the parking ban.
- 10:03 p.m. Public Services requested assistance with moving parked cars impeding snow removal at the corner of Goodale and Lowell streets near the Route 1 end. One car was moved and one ticket was issued.
Sunday, Dec. 15
- 12 a.m. Public Services asked for assistance with moving a car impeding snow removal on Hingston Street. The car was moved.
- 2:08 a.m. Public Services reported there was a vehicle blocking Holten Street and plows were unable to get by. Police said the owner showed up before the tow truck arrived and so was given a ticket in violation of the parking ban instead of a tow.
- 4:07 a.m. A plow backed into a utility pole near 10 Centennial Dr. and knocked it down. A second vehicle then slid onto the median after the driver lost control, trying to avoid the pole in the roadway.
- 10:27 a.m. A caller on Joy Road reported her neighbor was calling her names. Police said there was a dispute over a snow pile.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.