Friday, Dec. 27
- 4:07 p.m. A deer was struck by a vehicle on Lowell Street. The deer then left the area and headed back to the woods.
- 4:07 p.m. A caller reported six fraudulent transactions on his credit card totaling $1,335.50 and all at Macy's. Police said an employee of a kiosk in the Northshore Mall was a possible suspect.
- 8:27 p.m. A caller reported a hit-and-run accident on the eastbound side of Lowell Street at Route 1. There were no injuries. The suspect vehicle was a silver town car with a soft top possibly occupied by three people and headed onto Route 1 South. State police were notified. The vehicle's license plate was left at the scene and Woburn police were requested to contact the registered owner.
- 10:43 p.m. A caller at a Warren Street apartment reported a male guest was refusing to leave. She said the man was trying to take a TV. An officer arrived and the men left without incident.
Saturday, Dec. 28
- 1:40 a.m. Adam C. Chandler, 29, of 35 Goldthwait St. #2, Lynn, was arrested, following a report of an erratic operator at the corner of Foster and Church streets. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and a marked lanes violation.
- 4:39 a.m. Northshore Mall security requested assistance with some "unruly youths" who wouldn't leave the property. Police dispersed a group that was adamant about there being a sneaker release that day even though both security and police assured the people there wasn't.
- 6:50 a.m. Security requested assistance removing trespassers at the mall. Security told police kids were all waiting in their cars for the supposed sneaker release. They said they would "formulate a plan of attack" once the head of security arrived at 8 a.m.
- 10:26 a.m. Report of a two-car accident in front of Giovanni's Roast Beef & Pizza on Lowell Street. Police said one of the drivers, a 35-year-old Herrick Road resident, had left the scene and she was located at her home. She was served with a court summons on charges of failure to use care in starting, stopping or turning, driving with a revoked registration and a suspended license (subsequent offense), and operating an uninsured vehicle.
- 12:21 p.m. Kimberly A. Nicolazzo, 38, of Revere, was arrested on two default warrants out of Barnstable District Court following a report of a possible intoxicated female or someone experiencing a medical issue at the Pilgrim nursing home on Forest Street. The charges included multiple counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
- 3:33 p.m. Report of a two-car accident in front of Shaw's Supermarket. No injuries were reported, but both drivers were issued court summonses. One person will be charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle while the other driver will be charged with driving with a revoked registration, in an uninsured vehicle and failure to yield.
- 7:02 p.m. An officer said a car rolled into the roadway on Bartholomew Street. The resident was contacted and moved the vehicle back.
- 7:23 p.m. An employee at the Amazing Superstore reported a female customer left and activated a security sensor, but wasn't sure if she did steal anything. The woman left the area by car.
- 7:47 p.m. Salem police relayed a report from a female caller who was approached by a male in the parking lot outside CVS on Main Street. She said the male started yelling at her and then jumped in front of her car. She said he was about 20 and wearing a baseball hat and black jacket. She left the scene.
- 9:11 p.m. Report of a boulder in the road on Farm Avenue near the Route 128 overpass. DPS responded and removed the boulder.
Sunday, Dec. 29
- 2:04 a.m. Security at TD Bank reported a man was sleeping next to the ATM in the bank entrance on Main Street. A 63-year-old man was sent on his way.
- 2:33 a.m. Shakara McCoy, 31, of 7 Liberty Sq. #705, Lynn, and Jillian Colarusso, 24, of 53 Northend St., Peabody, were both arrested after a car accident on Warren Street. Both women were charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 3:27 a.m. A caller reported seeing a yellow or gold minivan driving on a rim along Margin Street and headed toward Danvers. Danvers police were notified.
- 3:33 a.m. A caller reported a black Jeep riding on two rims drove behind Bishop Fenwick High School on Margin Street. Cody Johnson, 24, of 15 Scenna Rd., Beverly, was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense). The vehicle was a blue 2010 Jeep Wrangler.
- 9:42 a.m. An officer gave a verbal warning to a female driver for having a "rather large dog" on her lap while was driving down Forest Street.
- 9:43 a.m. Mark Bleasdale, 56, of Saugus, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Lowell Street at Route 1. He was charged with driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense) and no inspection sticker.
- 11:33 a.m. A woman reported her purse was stolen from her car while it was parked in her driveway on Sparrow Lane. The purse contained a Medicare card, GIC health insurance card, a bank card and a $100 gift certificate to Dunkin' Donuts.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.