The following are excerpts from reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from Nov. 21-22.
Wednesday, Nov. 21
- 2:23 p.m. A passerby in the Northshore Mall parking lot reported seeing a broken car window. Mall security tried to reach the owner.
- 2:56 p.m. Police received a report of a stolen white Ford Transit rental vehicle, which GPS located on Wayne Road. Police said the vehicle was parked in a driveway and they would issue a court summons to the 43-year-old man who rented it.
- 7:25 p.m. An officer reported some narcotics were confiscated during a motor vehicle stop at the Lowell Street and Lowell Street Court.
- 7:26 p.m. A caller on Lowell Street said a male rang the doorbell asking to call police and then dropped to the ground. The caller said the male got up and started runnning. Police said the person was transported to Lahey Clinic.
- 10:35 p.m. Alan Waring, 54, of 3 County St. #1, Peabody, was arrested at his home for domestic assault and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, Nov. 22
- 8:35 a.m. A caller on Wiseman Drive reported a stove fire. The Fire Department responded and doused the fire.
- 10:33 a.m. A male caller at the corner of Chestnut Street and Coolidge Road reported his girlfriend was trying to overdose on prescription medication. A 40-year-old woman was transported to Salem Hospital by ambulance.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.