The following are excerpts from reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from March 10-11.
Sunday, March 10
- 3:25 p.m. An officer reported some manure was dropped along the road at the corner of Washington Street and Allens Lane. Dunajski Dairy was notified to come and pick it up.
- 4:29 p.m. A nine-year-old girl was transported to North Shore Children's Hospital after a two-car accident on Howley Street.
- 7:03 p.m. A female caller reported her wallet fell out of her car when she got out of the vehicle the night before at Paddy Kelly's. When she returned to her car an hour-and-a-half later she found her wallet lying next to the car but it was empty -- six rings and $30 cash were missing.
- 10:37 p.m. Atlantic Ambulance reported an erratic driver on Main Street nearly caused a rollover with an ambulance. The ambulance followed the vehicle up to County Street and an officer than stopped the car on Lynn Street near Sacco's. Daniel K. Regan, 24, of 7 Richartson Rd., Peabody, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcoho, driving recklessly to endanger and speeding.
Monday, March 11
- 12:08 a.m. Police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at a Buxton Lane home between a boyfriend and girlfriend. The suspect fled the scene after slashing the woman's tire. She also said he was intoxicated. A 28-year-old Peabody man was then issued a court summons on charges of domestic assault, intimidating a witness and malicious destruction of property over $250.
- 1:10 a.m. Jeffrey J. Wright, 35, of 92 Central St. #1, Peabody, was arrested on charges of assault and battery and disorderly conduct, following a report of a man being chased at the corner of Tracey and Dennis streets.
- 2 a.m. Thiago Dossantos, 32, of 182 Linden St. #1, Everett, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense), with a suspended license, a marked lanes violation and speeding.
- 11:09 a.m. A caller reported a man, possiblly intoxicated, was yelling in the hallway and banging on the doors at a Foster Street apartment building. An officer spoke to the man and told him to head to court for his arraignment -- he was arrested the day before after causing a similar disturbance. The man's roommate came home and said he would attempt to get him presentable and down to court.
- 1:33 p.m. A caller on Franklin Street reported she believed her sister's ex threw a rock at her house.
- 1:40 p.m. Rafael Zacarias, 33, of Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Lynnfield Street and First Avenue. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a stop sign violation.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.