Thursday, Jan. 23
- 3:38 p.m. David O'Connor, 29, of Tewksbury, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Main Street near CVS. He was charged on two default warrants out of Lynn District Court. The charges were for drug possession. A female was also issued a court summons on a charge of receiving stolen merchandise.
- 5:14 p.m. A temporary warrant was issued for a 23-year-old Peabody man on a charge of domestic assault and battery following a report of a domestic incident at his home on Lowell Street.
- 7:23 p.m. A Dane Street resident reported someone entered her unlocked car during the night and emptied out her work bag. She said nothing appeared to be missing though.
- 8:05 p.m. A caller said two of his credit cards were fraudulently used earlier that day -- one at Home Depot in Quincy for $569.80 and the other at Stop & Shop in Quincy for a purchase between $400 and $500. He suspected his ex-girlfriend took the numbers from the cards.
- 8:23 p.m. A caller at the CVS on Main Street reported she was assaulted by a male she met. The female was taken to the station by ambulance and then transported to Salem Hospital. Salem police also responded to the hospital.
- 9:28 p.m. A detective made a traffic stop on Central Street near Town Variety and confiscated marijuana and a scale.
- 11:55 p.m. Report of a possible prowler at a Norris Brook Lane home. Police said several things were damaged outside the home, including a light fixture, light bulb, garage door and keypad and a rug on the front porch was displaced.
Friday, Jan. 24
- 9:39 a.m. William J. Buttner, 23, of 78A Lowell St., Peabody, was arrested on a temporary warrant for a charge of domestic assault and battery after he turned himself in at the station.
- 9:42 a.m. Report of a vehicle that left the roadway on Route 1 and crashed through a snowbank into the parking lot at Bagel World. The car was towed and two parked cars were damaged.
- 11:24 a.m. Security at Brooksby Village reported there was a dead raccoon on the property. They were informed they were responsible for disposal of the animal.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.