- At 2:42 p.m., a resident from Calumet Street turned in a credit card that he found in front of his house
- At 2:48 p.m., police assisted animal control with an incident involving Diablo, a German shepherd who fought with the neighbor's dog. Diablo had to serve a 10 day quarantine
- At 3:18 p.m., police responded to an incident at Scosso, where a fired employee refused to leave because of a dispute over a final payment
- At 3:47 p.m., an officer issued a written warning to a driver for violating the marked lanes
- At 4:08 p.m., a woman came to the station to request an officer's assistance while removing items from her ex-boyfriend's house. Both parties have restraining orders against one another
- At 4:37 p.m., an erratic driver was reported by Lynn PD heading out of Lynn off Broadway toward Peabody
- At 4:38 p.m., a caller reported a motorcycle doing wheelies on East Andover Street
- At 4:52 p.m., police responded to shoplifting of liquor at Lowewart Liquors
- At 6:03 p.m., police responded to a caller who reported that non handicapped vehicles were parked in handicapped spots. Daniel B. Stone, Jr., 31, 63 Lynnway, Apt. 5, Lynn, was arrested for disorderly conduct (subsequent offense)
- At 6:07 p.m., a woman called 911 requesting an ambulance, and a male called stating that there was a domestic dispute at the residence. William E. Cusamno, Jr., 31, 4 Sherman St., Apt. 1, Peabody, was arrested domestic A&B
- At 6:12 p.m., police responded to a past assault and battery.
- At 6:57 p.m., a resident on Harris Street reported to police that her neighbor's dog had scratched her
- At 7:24 p.m., police responded to a larceny call at Macy's, where a $2,000 Movado watch was stolen
- At 8:51 p.m., a mother called police to state that her son's "drug dealer friends" were on their way to her house to steal things
- At 9:08 p.m., police responded to a dispute between two sisters - one was in the process of moving out
- At 9:22 p.m., police responded to Holiday Inn, where there was a female possibly soliciting sexual conduct for a fee
- At 10:22 p.m., police responded to a deer hit on Lake Street
- at 10:57 p.m., police responded to a fight between neighbors on Main Street
- At 10:23 p.m., Mary Nickerson, 98 Central St., Apt. 207, Peabody, was reported missing since 3 p.m. on May 1. Police received a call on Friday, May 2, that Nickerson had been found - she had run out of gas
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something