A number of Peabody businesses closed Friday in anticipation of the blizzard that was coming, while still more closed their doors a couple hours early that afternoon.
And with the prospect of 2 feet of snow falling overnight, the following businesses said they would be closed Saturday as well or opening late.
Here's the list that we've able to compile:
- Acura of Peabody: Closed
- BeFit Health and Wellness: Closed
- BMW of Peabody: Closed
- Hannaford's: TBD
- Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market: Closed
- Land Rover Peabody: Closed
- Latitude Sports Clubs: Closed
- Little Depot Diner: Closed
- McVann-O'Keefe Skating Rink: Closed
- MINI of Peabody: Closed
- Northshore Mall: TBD
- Peabody Institute Library: Closed
- Santoro's: TBD
- Shaw's Supermarket: TBD. "In response to the governor's State of Emergency declaration, all Massachusetts' Shaw's locations will be temporarily closed starting 3 p.m. on Friday, February 8," the company said on Friday.
- Stop & Shop: TBD
- Torigian Family YMCA: TBD
- Trader Joe's: TBD
If you're a local business owner, let us know if you'll be open or closed in the comment section below.