The Tanners host the Sachems on the gridiron for the 66th time Thursday morning, hoping to find victory again this year -- .
Here are five things you should know about the big game.
- Kickoff is slated for 10 a.m. Thursday, but prior to that, this year's inductees into the Peabody High Athletic Hall of Fame will be recognized on the field.
- The Tanners play at Coley Lee Field at Peabody Veterans Memorial High School. Parking is readily available in the lot next to the athletic facilities.
- Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for students. You can purchase tickets at the gate on Thursday and/or contact the PVMHS Athletics Department for more information at 978-536-4750.
- The concession stand will also be stocking a special menu for Thanksgiving, which includes mulled apple cider, cider donuts and clam chowder from Kelly's Roast Beef.
- Peabody leads the all-time series, 39-26.
Check out the Peabody Football Boosters online for more information on the team and activities.