- The free, public flu clinic scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed due to construction restrictions around City Hall for the ongoing roof repairs. A notice from the Health Department says that clinic will be rescheduled, and in the meantime, the next clinic is Oct. 21 at the Torigian Center from 9 a.m. - noon.
- The Painter's Pub also returns to the ArcWorks Community Art Center on Wednesday.
- The general city election is coming up Nov. 5. If you're not registered to vote yet or need to make some changes with your voter information, you have until Wednesday at 8 p.m. to stop by the City Clerk's office. Absentee ballots are also now available from the clerk's office.
- St. John the Baptist School is holding an open house event on Wednesday.
- There's a Parkinson's Disease Support Group that meets on Thursdays at the Torigian Center. More details here.
- One more thing: This year's Higgins PTO Craft Fair is happening Saturday at the middle school from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. More details here.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Peabody.