With over 16,500 locations in more than 50 countries, Starbucks is the world's largest specialty coffee retailer. The Andover Street branch offers up the familiar famous arabica blends, Frappuccinos, lattes and espresso drinks, made to order by a team of baristas. A range of snacks and baked goodies are available to accompany your drink. The store also sells non-edible coffeehouse merchandise such as mugs and CDs. Starbucks has become more that just a coffeehouse, providing a space where people can meet to talk and do business, all while enjoying a great cup of coffee. Free WiFi is an added perk.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sat, 5:30am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sun, 6am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1971
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, pastries, muffins, espresso, latte, wireless access, small selection of coffee products, mugs, etc.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Coffee, blended drinks
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun