Home of the Tanners, Peabody Veterans Memorial High School is headed by Principal Edward Sapienza and strives to give more than 1,800 students sound academic instruction in subjects ranging from Business and English to sciences and performing arts. The school also offers students opportunities to play on its sports teams and participate in key groups such as the Marching Band and Color Guard, computer science club and National Honor Society. By offering students so many ways to learn and participate, the high school's goal is to produce graduates who will make positive contributions to their community and society.
- Fax: 978-536-4565
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1970
- Number of students: 1,885
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 95
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14.5
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 130
- Grade levels: 9 to 12
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Cheerleaders, Marching Band and Color Guard, National Honor Society.
- Student clubs: Chess Club, Computer Science Club, Art Club, Greek Club, Ski Club, Outdoor Adventure Club and more. To see all clubs, visit the school's web site and go to Student Life.
- Sports teams: Football, field hockey, cross country, soccer, volley ball, basketball, and ice hockey. To see all of the high school's athletic programs, visit its web site and go to Athletics.