This local bar and grill may appear small on the outside, but inside the place is as lively as the heart of Peabody's social scene. Come here for fun, late-night food and drinks, as well as live entertainment.
- Hours: Daily, 3pm - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: New Ownership Feb. 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Catering to all, Paddy Kellys has a busy bar, great traditional pub food, and after dark, transforms into a thriving nightspot with live entertainment, music, djs, trivia and more.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.paddykellys.com/
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Irish, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Home-made appetizers including Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls, home-made Pizza Rolls, Delicious Marinaded Steak Tips, Veggie options such as Veggie Pizzas, Calzones, and Quesadillas!
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: DJs
- Bar type: Irish pub, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Cocktails, Martinis, Vodka
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox