Congregation Sons of Israel
Congregation Sons of Israel is a traditional synagogue with more than 300 member families. The synagogue offers a number of services along with social events.
- Hours: Services: First Friday of each month at 7:30pm; followed by an Oneg. Sat mornings beginning at 9 am followed by a Kiddush and Sunday mornings beginning at 8:30 am followed by a kiddush.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: November 14, 1909
- What makes this community special?: Congregation Sons of Israel is the oldest synagogue in Peabody and celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2009.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Jewish
- Congregation size: 300
- Services: Study groups
- Recreational facilities: No