Sunday, Oct. 13
- 2:53 p.m. A Paul Avenue resident requested some extra patrols in the neighborhood. She said someone was throwing bananas at her car. It happened several times in the past month.
- 5:42 p.m. A Sherman Street resident reported a bald white male in a plaid shirt was trying to cut off a meter from the exterior of the home with a pair of bolt cutters. Police said the man was working on the cable service.
- 7:41 p.m. A Winona Street resident reported multiple items were either damaged or missing from his home. He suspected his brother, who is a defendant on a restraining order between the two, was responsible.
- 9:36 p.m. Officers assisted the Fire Department with some teens who were playing with fire alarm boxes at the Avalon at Crane Brook complex.
- 10:06 p.m. A caller on Proctor Street reported a power washer worth $300 was stolen.
Monday, Oct. 14
- 1:01 a.m. A car struck a curb on Lowell Street and had to be towed away.
- 9:38 a.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a construction crew showed up at her house to do work, but she hadn't hired the workers. An officer said the contractor just had the wrong address.
- 9:53 a.m. A Walnut Street Place resident reported he located a car that was stolen from him and had recovered it on his own.
- 11:16 a.m. A caller at a mobile home park reported her daughter intentionally overdose on prescription drugs. A female was transported to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.