Wednesday, Dec. 4
- 3:47 p.m. Store security at Sears reported suspicious activity in a bathroom. Police said there was a man charging his phone and his computer while he was waiting for his wife in the mall.
- 9:14 p.m. The Fire Department responded to a report of a fire in a trash barrel at Pierpont Park. The fire was put out and DPS was notified to clean up debris.
- 11:07 p.m. An officer assisted mall security with an intoxicated female near Joe's American Bar & Grill who was trying to leave in a car. The woman was given a ride to the Motel 6 in Danvers.
Thursday, Dec. 5
- 6:53 a.m. An Oakland Street resident reported Christmas decorations were stolen sometime overnight.
- 6:58 a.m. An officer reported the beginning of a water main break at the corner of Apple Hill and Edgehill roads. DPS was notified.
- 7:22 a.m. An assistant manager at Jiffy Lube reported someone kicked in a panel on the garage door and stole a small safe containing a tablet computer.
- 9:51 a.m. Gloria Jimenez, 36, of 16 Crowninshield St. #401, Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a disturbance at another apartment in her building. She was charged with domestic assault and battery and larceny under $250.
- 10:54 a.m. Nicole M. Paquette, 34, of 48 Day Ave., South Hamilton, was arrested, following a disturbance outside the Northshore Mall. Mall security reported there was a problem out in the parking lot involving Macy's loss prevention. Paquette was charged with assault and battery, shoplifting by asportation (second offense) and disorderly conduct. She was also issued a no trespassing order on the mall property for five years.
- 3:24 p.m. A man reported he was in a minor car accident recently on Tremont Street, but the information given to him by the other motorist appeared to be fraudulent. He said the person's cell phone number was disconnected and the registration number was also canceled.
- 4:15 p.m. State police relayed a report of a young child walking along the side of Route 1 near Land Rover of Peabody. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
- 4:21 p.m. Report of a car accident on Central Street involving a mail truck. Carlos A. Sanabria, 22, of Boston, was arrested for driving with a suspended license (subsequent offense) and an outstanding warrant from Brighton District Court. The warrant contained numerous drug charges.
- 5:02 p.m. A caller at Victoria's Secret reported a larceny involving a stolen wallet or purse.
- 7:50 p.m. A caller reported a silver Infiniti struck three parked cars on Washington Street and fled the scene. Salem police were notified. The suspect vehicle had damage on the passenger side.
- 10:06 p.m. A Franklin Street resident reported she came home to discover a TV she ordered was inside her home. The problem was the house was locked at the time and her alarm system was on. She wasn't sure how the TV got inside.
- 10:58 p.m. Denisson Montas, 23, of Wilmington, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Central Street near Dunkin' Donuts. Montas was charged with driving with a suspended license and an unsafe lane change.
Friday, Dec. 6
- 9:57 a.m. Two motorists were transported to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody after a two-car crash on Route 114.
- 11:08 a.m. Report of a shoplifting incident at Sears. State police were already at the scene and said they would handle it.
- 12:30 p.m. A 37-year-old Salem man was issued a court summons on charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise and assault and battery, following a report of a shoplifter at the CVS on Main Street.
- 12:57 p.m. A Harris Street resident reported a snowblower was stolen overnight.
- 1:31 p.m. A caller reported his wheelchair was struck by a green truck at the corner of Dennis and Tracey streets. A 26-year-old Beverly man was subsequently issued a court summons on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating after suspension.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.