The following are excerpts from arrest reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from Sept. 19-20.
Wednesday, Sept. 19
- 4:44 p.m. Police received a report of youths on scooters loitering in front of the GameStop store on Lowell Street. An officer moved the group along.
- 4:52 p.m. A caller reported fraudulent activity on her bank account between Sept. 15 and 17. She said there were several transactions, amounting to $454.63.
- 5:27 p.m. A caller at Mobile Estates reported his trash barrel and window screen were stolen.
- 5:58 p.m. Kegi Halltari, 19, of 2 Shore Dr. #C, Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a disturbance at her apartment. She was charged with possession of a Class A drug and two counts of possession of a Class B drug. A 19-year-old Peabody male was also issued a court summons for possession of Class A and B drugs. Police said there was a argument between Halltari, the male and a family member.
- 7:33 p.m. A 19-month-old toddler was transported to North Shore Children's Hospital from a Lowell Street home after experiencing a seizure.
- 10:15 p.m. Noe Sanchez, 22, of 49 Geneva St., Revere, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Lake Street near Puritan Lawn. Sanchez was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle with a revoked registration and an uninsured vehicle.
Thursday, Sept. 20
- 1:06 a.m. A female caller at the Cabaret Lounge reported someone took her car keys. An officer transported the female to Dunkin' Donuts to wait for a ride. He said she had a ride coming from Boston and he would drop off her keys when the car arrived. The officer left the keys with the female's driver and advised that she shouldn't drive until the morning. The woman then returned to the nightclub at 3:30 a.m. to try and retrieve her car and she was arrested. Janette B. Straub, 23, of 443 Adams St. #2, Abington, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
- 2:13 a.m. An officer reported a person was walking along Route 1 and he gave the person a ride to Wyoma Square in Lynn.
- 8:09 a.m. A caller reported having an argument with a subcontractor at a work site at 300 Andover St. The caller requested assistance in asking people to vacate the premises. Police said there was a dispute was over line painting in the lot. The contractor needed the other person to stay off the newly painted lines for about an hour so the lines would dry.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.