- At 12:32 a.m., police disbursed a group of people in the ATM on Main Street
- At 12:32 a.m., police responded to a disturbance at Blaney Ave.
- At 2:58 a.m., a caller reported that a traffic light was hit and is now on the ground, Andover Street
- At 3:09 a.m., a reported missing person is found. She had been driving around and ran out of gas.
- At 6:22 a.m., a caller reported that her side mirror of her car was knocked off, Clement Ave
- At 8:14 a.m., police received a complaint of animal neglect about a dog living on Clement Ave. MSPCA officer investigates.
- At 8:34 a.m., police responded to a possible water break at the Roadhouse Pub
- At 10:23 a.m., police responded to a call about threats over the internet
- At 10:29 a.m., the fire department responded to a wire down in the area of Land and Sea
- At 2:19 p.m., a suspicious party was walking in and out of traffic at the Lowe Mart Shopping Center
- At 2:23 p.m., a caller reported a minor MVA at Giovanni's House of Pizza
- At 2:43 p.m., police responded to JC Penney, where a shoplifter was detained for stealing items worth up to $290
- At 3:06 p.m., a caller reported that a group of teens were possibly smoking marijuana. Police reported it was hookah
- At 5:41 p.m., police reported an unattended child about eight years old was wandering around the neighborhood
- At 6:19 p.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance. Cindy Garcia, 22, 10 Northend St., Apt. 1, Peabody, was arrested and charged with A&B with a dangerous weapon (pepper spray)
- At 6:18 p.m., a caller reported that there was a duck stuck under a car that was shot with an arrow. The animal control officer determined that the animal was too injured to last the night and that it would be cruel to make the animal suffer.
- At 6:29 p.m., a woman reported to police that someone created a fake Instagram account for her son
- At 9:20 p.m., a caller reported that he received threatening voicemails, Mobile Estates
- At 9:31 p.m., a caller reported that her cell phone was stolen while in Walgreen's.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something