Saturday, Nov. 23
- 2:34 p.m. A 30-year-old woman was transported to the hospital and issued a court summons on a shoplifting charge, following a report of a shoplifter at JC Penney. The initial call turned into a request for medical aid due to the female being unconscious. No further details were available.
- 4:49 p.m. A caller reported an employee at the Apple Store broke his laptop, but denied doing so. The caller then didn't follow up with an officer at the scene.
- 5:16 p.m. Julia A. Duerdon, 47, of Saugus, was arrested, following a report of two shoplifters at JC Penney. Store security said $400 worth of merchandise was stolen and the suspects left in a Chrysler Town and Country van. Police stopped a vehicle matching that description and Duerden was identified by security personnel. She was charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise and on a warrant out of Salem District Court.
- 5:32 p.m. Eric M. Frechette, 39, of 5 Waldingfield Lane, Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a disturbance at Four Star Towing. He was charged with violating a restraining order, resisting arrest and assault and battery on a police officer. He was also taken to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody.
- 5:41 p.m. A female with two children was detained for shoplifting at Macy's.
- 5:58 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator in a Buick LeSabre was crossing the yellow line on Bartholomew Street and almost drove up on the sidewalk.
- 6:52 p.m. A caller reported three vehicles were spray-painted outside Capone's Restaurant. Police said orange paint was used to leave lines on two of the vehicles while the letters "GHC" were painted on one vehicle.
- 9:34 p.m. A caller at Benevento Circle reported a teenage male, about 16, rang her doorbell and demanded to use the bathroom. An officer said the teen was waiting for someone to pick him up and had to use the bathroom.
Sunday, Nov. 24
- 2:46 a.m. Report of a possible water main break at the corner of Foster and Birney streets. DPS was notified.
- 8:33 a.m. A car, the building housing Walnut Mart and multiple other buildings were tagged with graffiti.
- 9:29 a.m. A caller on Ralph Road reported a man tried to enter her home through a rear door, but fled when he heard her inside the home. She said the man was wearing jeans and a dark sweatshirt and might have fled toward some nearby woods.
- 10:31 a.m. A caller on Goodale Street reported her home was damaged by paintballs.
- 12:08 p.m. A caller at a Clement Avenue apartment reported she believed her upstairs neighbor stole her antique dresser full of antique jewelry. The dresser was missing since sometime last month.
- 3:59 p.m. Aviv Centers for Living reported a past break-in to a house on the property. Police said the home was used for storage and it wasn't clear if anything was missing.
- 6:23 p.m. Virginia C. D'Orsi, 56, of 8 Alexandra St., Peabody, was arrested at her home on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
- 6:39 p.m. Tremayne L. Ellison, 37, of 100 Willow St., Lynn, was arrested, following a report of a male trying to break into an apartment on Main Street. He was charged with disorderly conduct (subsequent offense).
Monday, Nov. 25
- 12:26 a.m. A caller reported a past assault at the Courthouse Pub. He was advised to seek charges in Peabody District Court if he chose to do so.
- 7:15 a.m. A caller reported someone stole his wallet from his car, which was parked at the Peabody Glen Health Care Center on Route 114. Police said the wallet was taken from the glove box and there were no signs of forced entry.
- 8:02 a.m. Virginia C. D'Orsi, 56, of 8 Alexandra St., Peabody, was arrested again, this time at Peabody District Court, after a female caller reported another domestic incident at the home. She was charged with domestic assault and battery, threats to commit a crime and intimidation of a witness.
- 12:09 p.m. Michael Eng, 30, of 162-1/2 North St. #2, Salem, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Essex Center Drive. He was charged with driving with a suspended license, receiving stolen property over $250 and possession of a burglary tool.
- 12:45 p.m. A juvenile at Higgins Middle School was issued a court summons, following a report of a pair of damaged sneakers.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.