The following excerpts are from reports in the press log from March 7-8.
Wednesday, March 7
- 2:24 p.m. A caller reported some youths were hiding behind a wall at Mobile Estates on Route 1 and were throwing rocks at passing cars.
- 4:21 p.m. A caller on Bowditch Avenue reported her neighbor was throwing dog waste at her home. Police spoke with both individuals and said the situation was resolved for the time being.
- 5:26 p.m. Lynn Street residents reported they returned home to find their house was broken into. Police said entry was gained via the back door. The homeowners were compiling a list of missing items and would forward it on to police.
- 7:51 p.m. A caller on Keyes Drive reported her neighbor's home was broken into. Police said a front window was pushed in and an initial inventory found that at least two computers and some jewelry were missing from an upstairs bedroom. The owners were out-of-state and would check back in with police once they returned.
- 8:06 p.m. A resident on Farm Avenue reported a noise complaint. The Fire Department had responded to a mulch fire on Farm Avenue earlier in the day and workers at the site were still turning over the mulch. They said they needed another hour.
Thursday, March 8
- 1:24 a.m. Jamal M. Saleh, 31, of 35 Burrill Ave., Lynn, was arrested, following a single car accident on Lowell Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense), resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and a marked lanes violation.
- 3:51 a.m. Police responded to a report of a dead deer lying in a traveling lane on Route 128 South near Route 114. MassDOT was notified to come remove the animal.
- 8:20 a.m. A 16-year-old student at was arrested for causing a school disturbance and on a warrant out of Cambridge Juvenile Court. Police had received a call about a student disturbing a school assembly. The warrant charge was for disorderly conduct.
- 8:50 a.m. The owner at Final Finish on Walnut Street reported someone tried to break into his business again. Police were investigating the incident.
- 1:31 p.m. Edvaldo Rodrigues, 34, of 74 Walnut St. #1, Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Tremont Street. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.