Wednesday, Jan. 22
- 3:06 p.m. William F. Suleski, Jr., 27, of 41 Columbia Blvd., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Lynn Street. He was charged with unsafe operation of a vehicle and driving with a suspended license.
- 3:08 p.m. A male was issued a no trespassing order for five years at the Hollister Co. store at the Northshore Mall after mall security reported he was suspected of using stolen gift cards.
- 4:52 p.m. One person was transported to Salem Hospital after a two-car accident at the corner of Forest and Lowell streets.
- 6:10 p.m. A 52-year-old Salem woman was issued a court summons on charges of leaving the scene of an accident with injuries and making an unsafe lane change, following a two-car accident on Route 114 at Buttonwood Lane. A caller said the suspect vehicle left the scene, heading toward Wilson Square. Police said the victim was complaining of a back injury, but then refused medical attention from Atlantic Ambulance.
- 7:44 p.m. A male caller requested an officer standby while he tried to retrieve a stolen cell phone from a home at the corner of Winona Street and Pinecrest Avenue. Police spoke to people at the house who denied taking the phone.
Thursday, Jan. 23
- 12:08 a.m. A caller reported a vehicle was "all over the road" near the corner of Lowell Street and Edgehill Road. Police located the driver at the Hess gas station who appeared to be fine except for being angry due to an argument with a passenger in the car.
- 6:43 a.m. A caller at a Pine Street apartment reported she was threatened by a man she currently lived with. The man -- a 49-year-old resident -- was issued a court summons on a charge of domestic assault.
- 8:22 a.m. A caller reported a vehicle hit a utility pole at the corner of Winona and Lake streets.
- 8:26 a.m. A caller reported a break-in to a car on Washington Street. Police said nothing was taken.
- 8:27 a.m. A Jordan Road resident reported a past theft of jewelry.
- 9:05 a.m. A Washington Street resident reported someone stole his debit card and used it t make a $46.95 purchase.
- 11:56 a.m. One person was taken to the hospital after a three-car accident on Lowell Street.
- 12:25 p.m. A caller at Boston Children's Hospital North reported a plow truck struck her vehicle and fled the scene. She said it was dark gray or blue pickup truck with a plow on it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.