Tuesday, Oct. 15
- 2:38 p.m. A female reported her wallet was stolen while she was at P.F. Chang's that Saturday.
- 4:05 p.m. A caller reported another vehicle tailgated him the entire way into the mobile home park at 261 Newbury St. before parking at another lot near his trailer. An officer spoke to the man and said it was more of a road rage incident -- the caller was only driving 8 mph entering the park and the other vehicle was following too closely.
- 4:14 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported a missing family member. A male was reported missing sometime since July. No further details were available.
- 4:26 p.m. A Diane Road resident reported her debit card, which was lost or stolen, was used at four stores in Salem that day by someone else.
- 5:07 p.m. Lorraine M. Pacini, 59, of Malden, was arrested, following a report of a detained shoplifter at JC Penney. She was charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise (third offense).
- 6:02 p.m. Jonathan R. Hart, 55, of 62 Forrester St. #1, Salem, was arrested, following a three-car accident on Main Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense).
- 6:33 p.m. Samantha M. Rosano, 25, of 23 Carlton St., Peabody, was arrested on a charge of disorderly conduct. A female caller at a Central Street apartment reported her granddaughter took her house keys and wouldn't give them back.
- 7:14 p.m. Report of a motor vehicle accident on Main Street. One person was transported to Salem Hospital.
- 9:37 p.m. A caller at Mobile Estates on Route 1 reported a Kindle Fire was stolen. The suspect was the caller's daughter.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 12:59 a.m. Police spoke to the occupant of a motor vehicle at the Extended Stay Hotel and advised him he couldn't camp there.
- 9:33 a.m. A caller on Sabino Farm Road reported a break-in in progress at a home. The caller then said it was somebody turning around in his driveway. An officer spoke to the homeowner who said it was his roommate getting picked up.
- 11:16 a.m. A 25-year-old Peabody woman who was arrested the previous day was issued a court summons for a past domestic incident at the same apartment on Central Street. She was charged with two counts of assault and battery on an elderly or disabled person and making threats to commit a crime.
- 11:53 a.m. A caller at New England Meat Market asked to speak with an officer regarding a recent scam PMLP warned the public about.
- 12:39 p.m. A caller at Sports Medicine North reported someone stole a prescription pad. An officer said the theft actually occurred in Lynn and Lynn police would be notified.
- 12:53 p.m. An 18-year-old Gloucester female was issued a court summons for shoplifting after she was detained at JC Penney.
- 1:38 p.m. An employee at the Peabody Sunoco station on Lynn Street reported a red 2002 Cadillac Escalade was stolen from the lot. Police said a 43-year-old Peabody resident would be issued a court summons.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.