Monday, Jan. 20
- 2:39 p.m. A caller reported he lost his cell phone after dropping it in the parking lot at the Northshore Mall. He said he turned off the tracker for his phone and the last location to show up was in Revere. Revere police were notified.
- 3:15 p.m. A 63-year-old Marblehead woman was issued a court summons on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise, following a report of a shoplifter at Macy's. The stolen merchandise was valued at more than $100.
- 3:47 p.m. An Orchard Street resident said she had a dispute with a UPS driver earlier in the day after the person hit her fence. Police said there was no damage.
- 4:42 p.m. A female was transported to Beverly Hospital from a group home on Lowell Street after she reportedly mixed her medication with alcohol.
- 6:21 p.m. Report of an unarmed robbery at the Sunoco gas station on Route 1. The suspect fled the scene on foot, continuing down the southbound side of the highway. He was described as a white male wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, baseball cap, jeans with holes in them and black shoes. Police said no weapons were used or shown during the incident. Local taxi companies were contacted and both state police and Danvers police were notified.
- 6:55 p.m. Police said two youths were running through the Northshore Mall parking lot near Joe's American Bar & Grill when they accident ran into a car and broke a side-view mirror.
- 7:39 p.m. Two-car accident at the corner of Central and Tremont streets. One driver was taken to Salem Hospital with injuries.
- 9:19 p.m. An officer reported a vehicle had apparently driven into a wooden post at the entrance to O'Conor Park on Home Street. He said the post was damaged.
- 10:27 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator on Route 114, speeding and playing "chicken" with other motorists. Salem police were notified.
Tuesday, Jan. 21
- 12:35 a.m. Steven N. Cunha, of 36 Proctor St., Peabody, and Alicia L. Pacini, of 111R Main St. #11, Peabody, were both arrested at Pacini's apartment. Cunha was charged with trespassing and Pacini was charged on a warrant out of Salem District Court.
- 9:03 a.m. A caller reported a suspicious-looking male in a black and white checkered jacket was walking along Bartholomew Street toward Lynnfield Street. Police located the male at the corner of Bartholomew Street and Oak Avenue and took him back to the station for questioning. The 19-year-old Peabody resident was subsequently issued a court summons on two charges of possession of a Class E drug.
- 11:09 a.m. A Clearwater Road resident complained to the animal control officer that his neighbor allows his dog to come onto the man's lawn while out walking. He said the dog was on a leash, however, and claimed the neighbor also came onto the property and made threats. He said the neighbor also uses the dog sexually against him. The caller was advised he would need to report criminal behavior to a police officer and that the neighbor didn't appear be violating any dog laws.
- 12:39 p.m. Report of vandalism at Sam's Food Mart on Lowell Street.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this log.