- At 2:15 p.m., police respond to a disturbance between two at Exclusive Hair Design on Main Street. No action was needed
- At 2:29 p.m., a caller reported that a dog had been locked in a car for hours in a parking lot on Foster Street
- At 2:36 p.m., police assisted the DCF in an investigation at a residence on Holten Street. An infant was taken into custody by DCF
- At 2:46 p.m., a customer at a business on Main Street reported that either her $400 sunglasses were stolen, or lost, in the business
- At 3:21 p.m., police assist Shaw's in loss prevention with a report that on April 22 $240 worth of Red Bull was stolen by an employee
- at 3:32 p.m., police respond to a report of a black lab running in and out of traffic on Spring Pond Road. ACO reported the owner picked him up
- At 3:34 p.m., a caller reported a black lab running loose in traffic on Spring Pond Road. The description matches a report of a missing dog named Dan. Dan is reunited with his owner, who just moved to town.
- At 3:46 p.m., a resident reported an incident of identity theft
- At 3:52 p.m., a caller reported seeing a passenger on Regal Terrace hitting the driver in the head.
- At 5:20 p.m., police responded to a report of shoplifting at TJ Maxx
- At 6:19 p.m., a resident on Wilson Terrace called to report a $100 bill issuing from her residence and believe a contractor from earlier in the day may have taken it
- At 8:24 p.m., a caller from Petco reported to police that they had seen a man dragging an ATM across the street. The caller said the man dropped what appeared to be an ATM out of the back of a white Dakota
- At 8:42 p.m., a caller reported to police that she is concerned that her neighbor is moving her cats
- At 10:51 p.m., a caller reported that a man was playing basketball in the street with kids and is being loud
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something