The following are excerpts from reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from Nov. 2-3.
Friday, Nov. 2
- 12:42 a.m. Jessica Robinson, 18, and Andrea R. Kenney, 21, both of 4 Buxton St., Peabody, were arrested for disturbing the peace. Police received a report of four females lying in the road at the corner of Warren and Buxton streets.
- 8:55 a.m. A female caller on Pine Street reported a road rage incident. Police said that a 36-year-old Beverly woman and a 31-year-old Peabody woman had a dispute -- the two were recently neighbors in Beverly.
- 12:25 p.m. Police received a report of a past shoplifting at H&M, but the merchandise (worth $624) was recovered. The suspect vehicle -- a white 1997 Dodge Caravan -- belonged to a Lynn woman.
- 12:44 p.m. A caller on Goldberg Road reported some jewelry was stolen from her house.
- 3:11 p.m. A caller at Esquire Circle reported somebody was overdosing in the parking lot. Police said the male was unsure of the location and put down his phone at one point and told a female he was going to move the car so he didn't get in trouble. A juvenile was eventually transported to Salem Hospital.
- 3:32 p.m. Staff at the Peabody Glen Nursing Home reported a larceny.
- 3:42 p.m. Victoria L. Tivey, 37, of 115 Lowell St. #15, Peabody, was arrested for domestic assault and battery at a nearby Lowell Street apartment.
- 4:43 p.m. An employee at Parente Insurance reported check fraud. The check in question was mailed out and cashed in North Carolina.
- 5:52 p.m. Police arrested two men on drug charges after making a motor vehicle stop near Nordstrom's at the Northshore Mall. Police said there were four individuals involved. A Chevrolet Malibu was towed back to the station. Jose I. Riverafred, 25, of 1 Vallar Rd. #105, East Boston, and Tejada Y. Sepulveda, 22, of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, were both charged with possession to distribute a Class B drug, distributing a Class B drug and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
- 6:30 p.m. A caller on McIntyre Court reported her car was stolen by her ex-boyfriend. She believed the vehicle was in Lynn.
- 7:32 p.m. An 89-year-old resident at Pilgrim Nursing Home dialed 911 twice, on the second time, telling police another resident took his pillow and kicked him. Upon speaking to the man in person, he told an officer he was unhappy with his pillow and thought his roommate took his. The officer advised the mall not to call 911 again for that type of complaint.
- 7:48 p.m. A caller reported a car break-in outside Friendly's. The right front passenger window was broken and a purse was taken.
- 11:20 p.m. Delight M. Corvi, 43, of 8 Apple Hill Ln., Lynnfield, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Lowell Street. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
Saturday, Nov. 3
- 2:49 a.m. A caller on Aborn Street reported her car was being vandalized in the parking lot.
- 4:17 a.m. A caller at the Marriott Hotel reported drug activity in a guest room and a possible domestic situation over contraband. Police checked the area, but did not find any disturbance.
- 7:35 a.m. A female caller at Mobile Home Estates reported she was assaulted by her roommates. An officer said there was no assault, the woman was under the influence and another person was taking her to Salem.
- 9:02 a.m. A female reported that her cell phone and several credit cards were stolen the night before while she was at the Courthouse Pub.
- 9:43 a.m. A caller on Cedar Grove Avenue reported his step ladder was stolen from his carport. The ladder was worth $65.
- 1:32 p.m. A caller reported two small children about three to four years old were left in a car by themselves in the parking lot outside Nordstrom. An officer said the children were actually eight and nine and he spoke to the mother, informing her of the dangers of leaving her children alone like that.
- 1:53 p.m. Report of a tree down on the bike path. DPS was notified.
- 4:09 p.m. Natasha L. Cedano, 28, of 4 Summers Ct., Lynn, was arrested on two counts of shoplifting at The Gap.
- 5:06 p.m. Dolores Mercurio, 48, of 273 Rantoul St. #4, Beverly, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter at Sears. She was charged with larceny over $250, two counts of possession of a Class B drug and disorderly conduct.
- 5:48 p.m. Huyen Nguyen, 25, of Waukegan, Ill., and Hanh Ngo, 36, of Quincy, were both arrested for larceny over $250, following a report of two female shoplifters at H&M at the mall.
- 9:09 p.m. A caller on Collins Street reported a hit-and-run car accident. Police said the door on the vehicle that was struck was now stuck due to the damage.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.