Sunday, Oct. 27
- 3:43 p.m. A Clark Road resident reported she received a phone call she didn't like.
- 5:16 p.m. A male was issued a no trespassing order at Newbury Comics, following a report of a shoplifter.
- 7:30 p.m. A male was taken to Salem Hospital after a car accident on Dexter Street. See related story.
Monday, Oct. 28
- 8:48 a.m. A 44-year-old North Andover man was issued a court summons on charges of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle for a felony, trespassing and an attempt to commit a crime. A caller at Pinto Recycling on Summit Street reported a person connected to a past theft was back on the property. Police said a bike and some sneakers were confiscated from the suspect and would be returned to the station as evidence.
- 9:07 a.m. A caller on Bresnahan Street reported her house was broken into overnight.
- 9:34 a.m. A caller reported neglect of chickens at a Harrison Avenue home. The Health Department was notified and said it would investigate.
- 11:47 a.m. Sheila A. Greeke-Danjou, 53, of Gloucester, was arrested at JC Penney and charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise (second offense).
- 2:05 p.m. Ana Dealmeida, 35, of 23 Sherman St., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Washington Street. She was charged with failure to display the owner's name, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and on a warrant out of Peabody District Court.
- 7:17 p.m. A caller at a Lowell Street court residence reported a man forced his way inside the home, pushed her and attacked a friend. Police then obtained a temporary warrant and the man was arrested back at his home in Danvers. Edmund A. Leblanc, 58, of 29 Mohawk Ln. Danvers, was charged with domestic assault and battery and on a warrant.
- 9:24 p.m. A caller on Bresnahan Street reported a past break-in to her home.
Tuesday, Oct. 29
- 5:05 a.m. A caller on Walnut Street reported his car was hit by another vehicle on Route 114. He said an unknown vehicle slammed into the side of his car and then took off.
- 10:02 a.m. A 61-year-old Peabody man was issued a court summons for making threats to commit a crime and intimidating a witness, following a report of a person being threatened.
- 2:25 p.m. Danvers police said a female shoplifter reportedly stole two scopes for a BB gun at Walmart and then fled the area in a brown 1999 Buick headed east on Route 114. There was also a male in the car. Peabody police stopped the vehicle on Lynnfield Street and a 26-year-old Peabody woman was issued a court summons on charges of driving with a revoked registration, in an uninsured vehicle and not having a valid inspection sticker. The vehicle was towed.
- 3:41 p.m. A Peabody woman reported her bank ATM card was sent to an address in Salem, which she has never resided at, and money was then drawn from her account.
- 4:36 p.m. A caller reported finding syringes around her residence on Rita Road.
- 5:15 p.m. Report of stolen copper pipes from a home on Lowell Street. Police said copper was stolen from the basement and first floor heating system.
- 5:35 p.m. A Peabody man reported he discovered a loan on his credit report two weeks ago that he did not apply for nor receive. The credit reporting bureau advised him to file a police report.
- 6:27 p.m. A caller at a Lowell Street apartment reported male stranger entered the residence, laid down on the floor and was claiming he was Jesus. The man was taken to Salem Hospital by ambulance. An officer said he was being combative due to being on some type of drug.
- 7:01 p.m. A caller reported he was assaulted by another male at the Wardhurst. He declined medical attention and said he would consider taking out charges in court.
- 9:41 p.m. Report of a two-car accident on Mount Pleasant Drive. Police said one driver was transported to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody and a 35-year-old Lynn woman would be issued a court summons on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and a marked lanes violation.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.