Three Peabody men were among the 11 people arraigned in Salem Superior Court Thursday afternoon in connection with the alleged drug trafficking ring, Carrie Kimball-Monahan, Director of Communications for the Essex District Attorney’s Office, said Friday.
Members of the Peabody, Salem, Danvers and Lynn police departments assisted the DEA in conducting the investigation, Kimball-Manahan said.
Arraigned in Salem Superior Court Thursday were:
- Anthony Hernandez, 33, of 34 Clement Ave., Peabody.
- Grejtis Osmanaj, 24, address unavailable, Peabody.
- Celton Pelaez, 38, of 84 Aborn St. #2408, Peabody.
- David Soucy, 36, of 7 Garden St., Danvers.
- Albert Moore, 43, of 49 Hale St. #3, Beverly.
- Willmi Espinal, 25, of 20 Summit St., Salem.
- Jason Gentry, 33, of 5 Station Road, Salem.
- Manuel Moya, 24, of 235 North St. #1, Salem.
- Sonia Aoube, 29, of 32 Columbia Ave., Lynn.
- Henry Hernandez, 37, of 32 Columbia Ave., Lynn.
- Anny Cruz, 31, of 247 Concord St., Manchester, N.H.
Peabody Patch will post additional information as it becomes available.