The following is an excerpt from the Peabody Police log from Friday, May 6 through Sunday, May 8.
- At 2:12 p.m., police arrested a Malden man following a motor vehicle stop at 51 Andover St. Marcionilio Gomes, 25, of 244 Salem St., Apt. 17, in Malden, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, a motor vehicle brakes violation, and failure to signal on a warrant out of Brighton District Court.
- At 7:37 p.m., police reported a larceny at the Homewood Suites Hotel at 57 Newbury St. The caller said a Kodak digital camera valued at $129 was stolen.
- At 8:06 p.m., police arrested a Danvers man for drunken driving at 201 Lynnfield St. Christopher Hunt, 21, of 2406 Kirkbridge Drive, in Danvers, was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor recklessly so as to endanger.
- At 8:17 p.m., police summonsed two juveniles who were caught shoplifting at Sears department store at the Northshore Mall. One juvenile will be summonsed for shoplifting over $100 and the other juvenile will be summonsed for two counts of shoplifting over $100.
- At 11:37 p.m., police reported vandalism at 28 Roosevelt Ave. The caller said his house was struck with multiple paint balls.
- At 1:42 a.m., police arrested a Peabody man and summonsed a Somerville woman for assault and battery charges following a disturbance at a Peabody residence. Joseph Flynn, 19, of 9 Littles Lane, Apt. 1F, was charged with domestic assault and battery. The Somerville woman was summonsed for assault and battery.
- At 8:38 a.m., police reported vandalism at New England Meat Market at 62 Walnut St. where the caller said some signs were damaged.
- At 9:52 a.m., police reported a breaking and entering on Blackstone Street. The callers said a Garmin GPS valued at $100 was taken from one vehicle and a pair of Coach sunglasses valued at $100 were stolen from the second vehicle.
- At 1:35 p.m., police summonsed a Waltham man following a motor vehicle stop at 10 Andover St. The charge was unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 3:23 p.m., police arrested a Marlborough man following a motor vehicle stop at 269 Lowell St. Kirino Cardenas, 35, of 119 E. Main St., Apt. C5, in Marlborough, was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 4:10 p.m., police reported a larceny at 12 Glen Drive. The caller said someone broke into his motor vehicle, but didn't take anything. But they did take a bicycle valued at $219 from the front porch.
- At 4:59 p.m., police arrested a Peabody man for drunken driving near the Rainbow Adult Day Center at 210 Lowell St. Michael C. Marciano, 39, of 126 Lowell St., in Peabody, was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense.
- At 10:18 p.m., police reported vandalism near West Congregational Church at 27 Johnson St. where a caller said his vehicle was egged as he drove by the church.
- At 11:32 p.m., police summonsed a Peabody man and a Peabody woman following a motor vehicle stop near the 7-Eleven store at 79 Lowell St. The woman will be summonsed for being a minor in possession of alcohol and the male suspect will be summonsed for distribution of a Class D drug and a school zone violation.
- At 2:17 a.m., police reported a past buglary at a residence at 103 Central St. The caller said someone cut the screen of one of his apartment windows and stole his wallet, which contained $220 in cash and a bank card.