Monday, Sept. 9
- 4:22 p.m. John Donatelli, 51, of 12 Crowninshield St. #522, Peabody, was arrested at the Leather City Common. An officer said he was trying to take Donatelli into custody on a warrant. The charges listed were for breaking and entering for a felony, two counts of assault and battery on an elderly or disabled person, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, making threats to commit a crime and larceny under $250.
- 5:15 p.m. A female caller on Evans reported her ex-boyfriend put a lock on the basement door of her apartment. She was advised it was a civil matter and she could seek a restraining order in Peabody District Court.
- 7:23 p.m. A 22-year-old woman was transported to Beverly Hospital after a two-car accident on Route 128 at one of the Route 114 exits.
- 7:29 p.m. A caller on Dexter Street said one of his car's tires was slashed during the day.
- 11:09 p.m. A Pulaski Street resident reported hearing a loud explosion. He said said he's heard similar noises a lot in the past couple of weeks. Police checked the area, including the industrial park, but didn't find anything amiss.
Tuesday, Sept. 10
- 6:19 a.m. A caller on Herold Road reported there was a live skunk in his pool. An officer advised the homeowner to use the skimmer to get the skunk out. The man said he was successful.
- 10:45 a.m. An officer reported that a street sign was lying on the ground that otherwise reminded motorists Lynnfield Street was just one lane in front of the Land & Sea restaurant. DPS was notified.
- 1:52 p.m. A caller reported a past break-in to a residence at the Park Place mobile home park on Route 1.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.