Wednesday, Nov. 27
- 2:08 p.m. A caller on Pinecrest Avenue reported her fence was damaged. A 16-year-old male was issued a court summons on a charge of leaving the scene of property damage.
- 4:14 p.m. Report of a 15-year-old female shoplifter at JC Penney. She was taken home by her aunt.
- 5:16 p.m. An officer reported the Fire Department was off at the corner of Baldwin and Lowell streets for a diesel fuel spill. The road was "very slippery" and the officer slowed traffic down until a DPS crew arrived with sand.
- 5:32 p.m. Store security at Stop & Shop reported a shoplifter. She was taken home by her uncle.
- 5:41 p.m. An officer confiscated a small amount of marijuana from four youths down at the end of Spring Pond Road.
- 6:34 p.m. A female shopper at Nordstrom reported someone stole her purse from a child's stroller while she was taking her children out.
- 7:10 p.m. A 53-year-old man and his 23-year-old daughter were both issued court summonses on charges of domestic assault and battery, following a disturbance at their home on Macarthur Circle.
- 7:50 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator was crossing the yellow lines on Route 114 and failed to stop going through Wilson Square. An officer stopped the car at Tremont Street and said the driver wasn't drunk. She claimed she was having "a difficult time" in the rain and was given a verbal warning for a marked lanes violation.
- 11:07 p.m. Police responded to a fight at Champions Pub. The victim was transported to Salem Hospital and the suspect left before officers arrived. Police said the fight occurred in a back corner of the pub out of view of a security camera.
Thursday, Nov. 28
- 12:27 a.m. Lisa E. Roberts, 49, of 4 Florence Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a domestic disturbance at her home. She was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- 6:50 a.m. A caller on Samos Circle reported a possible water main break in front of her home.
- 8 a.m. A Quarry Terrace resident reported being called by someone claiming to be collecting money on behalf of breast cancer research. The person had asked for a credit card number, but the resident declined.
- 11:32 a.m. A Walsh Avenue resident reported her basement was flooded from the storm and the sewer was clogged.
- 11:53 a.m. The Fire Department extinguished an oven fire at a Harrison Avenue home.
- 1:08 p.m. An officer was on traffic detail while DPS unclogged a sewer at the corner of Driscoll Street and Walsh Avenue.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.