The following excerpts are from reports in the press log from May 29-30.
Tuesday, May 29
- 2:18 p.m. A caller reported her mother's urn at was stolen.
- 5:04 p.m. A caller at a Lake Street apartment reported a large group of youths were riding skateboards out in the parking lot. The person said it was an ongoing issue. Police spoke to a business owner who had a "No Skateboarding" sign posted and advised the person to speak with the property manager.
- 5:15 p.m. A caller on Buford Road reported his neighbor was blaring music and it was preventing him from enjoying his dinner.
- 5:40 p.m. A caller at the reported a male showed a knife to him. The suspect was described by the caller as a light-skinned bearded Hispanic male, wearing a white shirt, jeans and a black hat. The caller then went to go sit on a bench and eventually left the area before police arrived. Officers were unable to find anyone matching the description of the suspect.
- 7:47 p.m. A caller reported some males were trying to break into a motor vehicle at the station in Wilson Square. The suspects left before police arrived.
- 8:35 p.m. Brittany Rivera, 20, 19 Woodville St., of Roxbury, was arrested, following a report of two shoplifters at . She was charged with shoplifting and on a warrant from Stoughton District Court. A 23-year-old South Easton man was also summonsed for shoplifting.
Wednesday, May 30
- 1:51 a.m. A caller reported a street fight on Lowe Street. The brawlers left before police arrived.
- 2:07 a.m. A caller at the Tannery Apartments on Warren Street reported she dropped her pack of cigarettes and in it was her ring, which was now missing.
- 11:14 a.m. Police and firefighters conducted a fire drill at the .
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.