Wednesday, Dec. 11
- 3:23 p.m. An employee at the McDonald's on Main Street reported there was a group of kids trying to start a fight in the lobby. Police said there was a dispute over some property.
- 3:25 p.m. A Thorndike Street resident reported an ongoing dispute with his neighbor. He said the man seemed to be attracted to his wife, but since the problems started six months ago, the man didn't contact the wife as far as he knew. He said the neighbor seems to mimic him. For instance, when he does work in his yard, the man does the same. The same thing happens when he does work on his house or even when he buys a car. Police said there was an ongoing dispute between the two men and the reporting party declined to seek a harassment order. Police said didn't appear to be any threats or aggressive actions from one man to the other.
- 5:53 p.m. A doctor reported a patient at a Nancy Avenue home overdosed on multiple prescription medications. That person was transported to Beverly Hospital.
- 6:52 p.m. Clinton R. Bramesco, 59, of 24 Weston St., Danvers, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114 near Chandler's Ice Cream. He was charged with possession with intent to distribute a Class B drug. Class B substances include cocaine, ecstasy, methamphetamine, oxycontin and LSD.
- 9:57 p.m. A Lowell Street resident reported someone might have tampered with his mailbox. He said he found the mailbox flag inside with the mail.
- 10:03 p.m. A caller reported a red Honda came off Route 128 onto Lowell Street and was operating erratically, driving over the yellow lines and heading toward Peabody Square.
Thursday, Dec. 12
- 12:36 a.m. Geraldine M. Laquaglia, 37, of 350 Cabot St. #3, Beverly, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Collins and Driscoll streets. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense), a one-way street violation and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 1:04 a.m. Security at the Northshore Mall reported there was a vehicle with heavy front-end damage in the parking lot and a male asleep inside the vehicle. Police checked the area, but the vehicle was unoccupied and they couldn't reach the owner.
- 2:05 a.m. A manager at Wendy's reported a vehicle hit the drive-through speaker and then took off.
- 5:41 a.m. A man out jogging at the municipal golf course reported he fell and possibly broke his leg. Police and firefighters attempted to reach the man via Cedar Grove Cemetery and in the course of that attempt, one officer slipped and fell on a patch of black ice, hitting his side, head and shoulder. The jogger -- a 35-year-old resident -- was taken to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody and the officer was taken to Salem Hospital.
- 6:34 a.m. Report of a two-car accident at the intersection of Washington and Main streets. One driver was transported to Salem Hospital. The Fire Department put some Speedi Dri down and requested DPS sand the intersection.
- 8:26 a.m. Report of a two-car accident at the corner of Lowell and Perkins streets. One driver was transported to Salem Hospital.
- 9:08 a.m. Nuno A. Vidinha, 46, of 3 Union St., Peabody, was arrested at a Forest Street home on a warrant from another department.
- 1:56 p.m. An officer on detail reported there was a man looking into cars in the parking lot at Spinelli's. When the officer approached him, the man ran off. He was described as a white male wearing a white hat, black sweatshirt and gray pants. He was last seen running north toward Lake Street.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.