Sunday, Jan. 5
- 2:13 p.m. A caller reported suspicious activity in the parking lot at Chandler's Ice Cream. Police said a man's car broken down and then he injured his hand, punching the vehicle.
- 3:33 p.m. A caller at Peabody Veterans Memorial High School reported a vehicle hit his truck and fled the area.
- 4:31 p.m. A caller at a Raymond Circle home reported someone broke into his shed and stole items. He said a beer pong table was taken. The suspect was reportedly driving a gold-colored Hyundai Sante Fe.
- 5:53 p.m. A caller at Victoria's Secret reported three black females caused a disturbance and were possibly trying to return stolen merchandise. The caller said the trio knocked over several displays and were belligerent. Mall security followed the females to a newer model silver Jeep Grand Cherokee, which took off toward the Container Store.
- 6:51 p.m. A female caller at a Crowninshield Street apartment reported her partner threatened to slit her throat with a knife. An officer spoke to both people and said they had a verbal argument about future living arrangements. They were advised of their rights to a restraining order and to call police again if the situation escalated.
- 7:46 p.m. A caller reported there was a car off the road at the corner of Wallis and Upton streets. The vehicle struck a utility pole.
- 8:12 p.m. A caller reported his truck struck a large pothole on Allens Lane near the railroad tracks and ruined a tire as a result. Police said DPS was already aware of the problem.
Monday, Jan. 6
- 7:35 a.m. A caller reported a pot hole on Lowell Street near the Route 1 overpass.
- 8:26 a.m. Another caller reported there was a large pot hole on Lowell Street, followed by a third caller who said additional people had flat tires because of the pot hole.
- 12:20 p.m. A caller on Foster Street reported he lost his license plate on his truck while out plowing snow Thursday night.
- 12:34 p.m. A person walked into the station to report a vehicle was stolen from a business on Summit Street. Revere police apparently had the vehicle towed on Jan. 4 for a revoked registration and the vehicle was located in Revere at Action Towing. Siron E. Cromwell, 19, of 17 Harris St. #3, Peabody, was subsequently arrested and charged with breaking and entering for a larceny and theft of a motor vehicle.
- 12:48 p.m. A caller at a First Avenue business reported a catalytic converter was stolen from the company's truck.
- 4:23 p.m. A caller reported two Hispanic males were throwing snowballs at passing motorists on Washington Street.
- 6:06 p.m. A caller reported her car had a flat tire after hitting a pot hole on Sutton Street. DPS was notified and said it would place the pot hole on the department's list.
- 8:58 p.m. Reports of multiple backyards on Beeman Road filling up with water coming from the city reservoir (Winona Pond). Some yards had 6-8 inches of water. The Water Department was notified.
Tuesday, Jan. 7
- 9:42 a.m. A caller at Evans Flowers reported there was possibly a fire coming from a mailbox across the street (Endicott Street). Police said it was just smoke coming from a heating vent on a house.
- 11:16 a.m. An officer reported that Keith Allan was brought over to Peabody District Court from a Lowell Street apartment and then taken into custody at the courthouse. Officers were assisting Lynn Probation.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.