The following are excerpts from arrest reports in the press log from Sept. 9-10.
Sunday, Sept. 9
- 2:56 p.m. A caller reported a nurse took medication from a resident's unit on Avalon Drive. Police said medication, 20 pairs of shirts and 20 pairs of shoes were missing.
- 3:46 p.m. A 44-year-old Peabody woman was issued a court summons for larceny under $250. A grandmother at a Central Street residence reported an aunt was taking cash out of birthday cards and then left.
- 4:03 p.m. A female reported she lost her 7-inch white gold diamond bracelet at the .
- 5:04 p.m. A caller reported his girlfriend kicked in the front screen to their home, wrote on his car with a black Sharpie marker and stole his cell phone and ATM card before leaving.
- 8:11 p.m. Roger R. Disciullo, 56, of 5 Normandy Dr., Peabody, was arrested, following reports of gunshots inside his home. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a building and two counts of improper storage of a firearm. Police said a female reported there were gunshots to the TV in a first floor apartment in the home. They said it was small gun and Disciullo appeared to be intoxicated. There was a woman and her son in the second floor in a bedroom, but no one was struck by bullets.
- 9:37 p.m. A caller on Anderson Street reported a 42-inch TV was missing from the home.
Monday, Sept. 10
- 9:50 a.m. A woman reported she might have been victim to a telephone scam. She said she gave her husband's information over the phone to a person claiming to be from a medical supply company, but she wasn't sure now if the call was legitimate or not.
- 11:16 a.m. Police received a report of a male relieving himself near the bushes at Aggregate Industries off Russell Street. The male was described as white, about six feet, with a slender build and wearing a long-sleeved white shirt and jeans with a black hat. Police were unable to find the person.
- 11:27 a.m. A 38-year-old Peabody man was issued a court summons for domestic assault and battery and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon (a telephone), following a report of a past domestic at a Tanners Court residence.
- 12:08 p.m. A caller at a Warren Street apartment reported someone stole a part -- a rail derailer worth $90 -- from his bicycle.
- 12:53 p.m. David Paglia, 46, of 14 King St., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of a shoplifter trying to steal two handbags at . The man fled empty-handed on foot to Cross Street and was eventually apprehended. He was charged with larceny over $250 and also issued a summons for a larceny charge, stemming from an incident in May.
- 1:25 p.m. An employee at North Shore Community Action Programs reported someone stole medication and alcohol from a residence on Bresnahan Street.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.