Friday, Jan. 24
- 2:20 p.m. Report of two black females who shoplifted from Sears running through the Northshore Mall parking lot by Joe's American Bar & Grill. Nekitha S. Tinnis, 24, of 70 Granite St. #25C, Lynn, and Lakitha A. Cousin, 24, of 84 Franklin St. #6, Lynn, were both arrested and charged with shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- 2:54 p.m. An officer stopped a motorist on Lowell Street near Route 128 and issued a citation for passing multiple cars and driving through a red light.
- 6:15 p.m. A bartender at the Courthouse Pub on Central Street reported a male was out in front of the bar in a pickup truck and seemed to be trying to start a fight with patrons leaving the bar. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
- 10:36 p.m. A caller reported there was a homeless man sleeping in the vestibule of the Bank of America on Main Street next to the ATM. The man was taken to Dunkin' Donuts for a cup of coffee.
Saturday, Jan. 25
- 12:37 a.m. A nurse at Lahey Medical Center, Peabody reported a homeless person was at the hospital. The hospital agreed to let the man stay the night due to the weather conditions.
- 1:13 a.m. An employee reported there was a fight inside Bill & Bob's Roast Beef between two people. Police said a male and female involved in the altercation had left the scene.
- 1:23 a.m. A Silverleaf Way resident reported he was receiving harassing and threatening text messages from a woman in Melrose.
- 9:07 a.m. A 12-year-old was issued a court summons on a charge of domestic assault and battery, following a report of a domestic assault at a Holten Street apartment.
- 12:10 p.m. A 66-year-old North Andover woman was issued a court summons on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise after she was detained at JC Penney.
- 2:36 p.m. A caller reported there were two males with a camera and tripod on Shannon Road. He said he witnessed one male punch the other male at least three times. An officer arrived and the pair told him they were filming a school project.
- 3:31 p.m. Edward M. Currie, 24, of 31 East St., Middleton, was arrested following a motor vehicle stop on Route 114. He was charged on a warrant.
- 4 p.m. A caller reported a man wrapped in a blanket was waving around a knife at the corner of Main Street and Little's Lane. Officers located the man near Park Street and arrested him. Fernando M. Silveira, 52, was charged with disorderly conduct. Police identified him as being homeless, although a police log entry did list an address in California.
- 7:32 p.m. A caller reported someone threw a brick through her mother's window at her apartment on Dalton Circle. The suspect fled the scene in a car, traveling in an unknown direction.
- 10:42 p.m. A 47-year-old Everett man was issued a court summons on charges of domestic assault and battery and violating a restraining order, following an incident St. Thomas the Apostle Church.
- 10:46 p.m. A caller reported spotting a suspect from a past burglary at a neighbor's house walking down Bartholomew Street. The person said that when the man spotted the neighbor, he ditched the Rite-Aid bag he was carrying and started to walk faster toward Lynn Street. Police checked the area, but didn't find anyone.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.