Thursday, Oct. 31
- 3:38 p.m. Two-car accident reported at the intersection of Route 114 and Cross Street. Police said the airbag deployed in one vehicle and one driver was taken to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody.
- 4:14 p.m. Report of a two-car accident at the intersection of Lowell and Bourbon streets. A driver and passenger from one vehicle were transported to Salem Hospital.
- 5:47 p.m. A female caller reported her rear car windshield was smashed out by a male wearing a red hooded sweatshirt. The female left the area and hung up the phone after she was asked by a dispatcher to stop and wait for an officer to arrive. On a call back, the woman said she left the city, but wouldn't say where she was and declined to file a police report or speak to an officer.
- 6:10 p.m. A caller reported there was a confused elderly female at the corner of Lowell and Perkins streets. The caller said the woman then proceeded to walk in the middle of Lowell Street. An officer located the woman and said she spoke Greek, but no English. She was escorted back to her home on Fulton Street.
- 6:15 p.m. Report of a road rage incident on Felton Street involving a male motorist who exchanged words with a woman and her children who were out trick-or-treating. The vehicle then left the area toward Prospect Street.
- 7:12 p.m. A caller on Hourihan Street reported a male ran down the street nude. Police said there was a person in the area who had a costume on that matched that description.
- 7:35 p.m. A caller at the corner of Worcester and Barnstable roads reported there were teens driving a golf cart in the street. The golf cart was picked up by an adult and returned home.
- 8:13 p.m. Police said two young males, ages 10-12, dressed all in black were egging homes in the area of Paul Avenue and Ruth Avenue.
- 9:26 p.m. A caller on Lynnfield Street said there were two males on his back porch, both dressed in white masks, black pants and blue hospital shirts. They fled from the yard on foot toward Bartholomew Street.
- 9:58 p.m. A caller on Orchard Terrace reported a past break-in. Police said there were signs of forced entry. A digital scale was stolen.
- 11:03 p.m. Danvers police reported a car accident on Sylvan Street at the Danvers/Peabody line. A 27-year-old Lynn woman was transported to Lahey Medical Center, Peabody with minor injuries.
Friday, Nov. 1
- 1:09 a.m. A caller on Bradford Road reported a past break-in to the home. Police said a safe containing a passport was taken. An officer then spoke to a female who said she would return the safe when she got home.
- 2:14 a.m. Report of a car into a tree on Summit Street. Police said the driver refused medical attention. The vehicle was towed, but a utility pole that was also hit didn't appear to be damaged.
- 9:32 a.m. A caller reported there was a blue Ford pickup truck that appeared to be abandoned on Arielle Lane. Police said the truck was stolen out of Kingston and police there were notified.
- 10:03 a.m. A caller on Herrick Road reported his rear car window was broken by an unknown person.
- 12:31 p.m. Richard M. Forziati, 22, of 27 Sandra Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a report of an unwanted person in the lobby at Lahey Medical Center, Peabody. He was charged with domestic assault and making threats to commit a crime.
- 1:28 p.m. A caller on Alden Road reported a past break-in. Police said nothing was missing from the home.
- 2:31 p.m. A caller on Intervale Avenue reported someone tried to break into his car. Police said there was damage to both of the door locks, but no entry was gained to the vehicle.
- 3:07 p.m. Police received a report of an attempted hit-and-run accident at Corbiel Park at the corner of Russell Street and Roosevelt Avenue. Police said one person was blocking in the other person from leaving the scene. The vehicle struck a parked trailer. A 27-year-old Lynnfield man was subsequently issued a court summons for leaving the scene of an accident.
- 4:15 p.m. A caller at Nordstrom reported she was attacked by a male and a female in their 20s. She described the male as Caucasian with a beard and blonde hair. She said the female was brown-haired and had Mulatto skin. The suspects left the scene in a blue four-door vehicle toward Route 128.
- 7 p.m. A caller reported a road rage incident on Lowell Street. He said a person got out of his vehicle and started yelling, but then got back inside and left the area. The caller said he was following the other car. An officer spoke to both individuals and sent them on their way.
- 8:34 p.m. A caller on Elizabeth Lane reported his neighbor was blowing leaves into his yard.
- 10:35 p.m. Two callers reported there was a vehicle racing up and down Bartholomew Street. Police checked the area and didn't find a vehicle, but did spot new skid marks on the road. Another resident complained and officers did speak with the owners of the vehicle, who denied the allegations.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.