The following is an excerpt from the Peabody Police log from Sunday, May 8 through Monday, May 9.
- At 2:13 p.m., police summonsed a Lynn man following a motor vehicle stop on Newbury Street. Police said the driver was operating his motor vehicle eratically and nearly rear-ended the officer's police cruiser.
- At 3:17 p.m., police reported vandalism at the Northshore Mall parking lot. The caller said someone keyed her motor vehicle while it was parked there.
- At 6:12 p.m., police arrested a Peabody man on a warrant out of Salem District Court. Joel Ayala, 25, of 2 Munroe Court, Apt. 1, in Peabody, was charged with attaching plates. He was also summonsed for the same offense.
- At 7:49 a.m., police reported past vandalism to a motor vehicle at 60 Warren St. Extension. The caller said the windshield had been smashed sometime overnight.
- At 9:20 a.m., police arrested a Peabody man on three Peabody Police Department warrants. Andre G. Brown, 23, of 63 Veterans Memorial Drive, in Peabody, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, making an improper turn and trespass.
- At 11:17 a.m., police reported a breaking and entering into a motor vehicle on Herrick Road. The caller said a wallet containing several credit cards was stolen from the vehicle.
- At 11:45 a.m., police reported a case of credit card fraud at a Dunkin Donuts restaurant on 527 Lowell St. A manager told police an employee admitted to stealing and using a customer's credit card.
- At 1:50 p.m., police arrested a Lynn woman following a motor vehicle stop at 3 Centennial Drive. Margarito Diaz, 33, of 24 Barrett St., Apt. 2, in Lynn, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and failure to stop/yield.