- 2:23 p.m., officers responded to a motor vehicle accident in the vicinity of 148 Lowell Street.
- 2:30 p.m., motor vehicle stop on Lowell Street at Route 128, citation issued for improper passing.
- 2:40 p.m., motor vehicle stop at 309 Lowell St. and a verbal warning issued on use of marked lanes.
- 2:43 p.m., respond to burglary at Mobile Estates on Newbury Street. Owner reports front door smashed open.
- 3:43 p.m., animal control call on Aberdeen, issued a six-month quarantine for a woman's cat, Mama Kitty. "Mama Kitty will need to be vaccinated against rabies one month prior to release."
- 3:51 p.m., investigate suspicious activity on Centennial Drive, man said to be lurking around in back garage. Officer searched the area, could not locate the person.
- 5:54 p.m., respond to an Oak Street address to "preserve the peace" while a man collects his personal belongings.
- 8:07 p.m., respond to Victoria's Secret for complaint of past shoplifter in the store.
- 11:31 p.m., respond to suspicious activity on Northend Street. Caller reports he believes he saw two men casing the area and one was wearing a black ski mask. Officers checked the area; unable to locate the two men.
- 12:36 a.m., life call activation, respond to Dudley Street for alert call related to an elderly woman.
- 6:33 a.m., traffic hazard on Washington Street. Notified Fire Department about a traffic light out of place at the intersection, due to high winds.
- 8:55 a.m., motor vehicle stop near 10 Newbury St., and Billy Krische-Lopez, 29, ,of 11 Wilson St., Lynn, Mass., charged with driving without a license.
- 9:57 a.m., harassment complaint at Brandi's Cafe, 3 Centennial Drive, related to graffiti on the bathroom walls.
- 12:25 p.m., assist citizen on Crowninshield Street, for report of man stealing hub caps from a car.
- 12:35 p.m., officer issues ticket for a handicap parking violation on Newbury Street.