The following are excerpts from reports in the press log from Aug. 29-30.
Wednesday, Aug. 29
- 3:22 p.m. A construction crew at the Five Guys underway on Route 114 reported someone stole a scissor lift from the site. The lift was valued at $45,000.
- 5:47 p.m. A caller on Stacia Road reported a past home burglary. Police said entry was gained via a basement window and jewelry was missing from the house.
- 6:29 p.m. A caller reported her bicycle was stolen from in front of the on Walnut Street. She said the suspect threw the bike at her prior to taking it. The bicycle was a Mongoose mountain bike, primarily green with purple and blue highlights and valued at approximately $1,000.
- 10:34 p.m. A caller at a Main Street apartment reported a male was intoxicated in the area. Police said the male was intoxicated, but inside his own apartment and not causing any problems. At 10:48 p.m., a female caller next door asked for officers to come and pick up a male party, but then later said she had no problem with him staying. Police said the two were highly intoxicated.
Thursday, Aug. 30
- 8:38 a.m. Police reported traffic congestion on Sparrow Lane due to paving on Pulaski Street. Police said the situation was due to the morning commute.
- 9:33 a.m. A caller on Anthony Road reported someone entered her unlocked vehicle, but nothing was taken.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.