The following are excerpts from reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from Dec. 24-25.
Monday, Dec. 24
- At 2:16 p.m., employees at the Holiday Inn reported a disgruntled guest. The person was gone by the time police arrived, but the hotel billed the guest's credit card for damage the person caused.
- At 2:21 p.m., police received a call about a loose dog. The caller said she was watching her friend's labradoodle when the dog got loose in the Huntington Wood area.
- At 3:03 p.m. there was a two-car wreck at 545 Lowell St. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:32 p.m. in the parking lot at Stop & Shop on Howley, there was a two-car collision. No injuries were reported.
- At 5:56 p.m., police responded to the Northshore Mall, where a driver had locked herself out of her 2005 Honda Pilot with a child inside.
- At 10 p.m., a motor vehicle struck a telephone pole at 19 Baldwin St.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.