Tuesday, Jan. 21
- 2:32 p.m. A caller on Bradford Road reported his dogs were lost or stolen a week ago.
- 2:35 p.m. Police recovered a stolen pickup truck in the parking lot at the Hampton Inn after an assistant hotel manager reported the truck was there for at least two months. The ignition was also damaged. Tilton, N.H. police confirmed that the license plates and the Ford F250 were reported stolen.
- 3:41 p.m. Honorio Garcia, 24, of 480 Summer St., Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Centennial Drive at Route 128. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 5 p.m. Police requested DPS dispatch sanders to the downtown area. The streets were becoming slippery.
- 5:28 p.m. A caller reported there was a person pushing a shopping cart in the roadway on Route 114.
- 10:38 p.m. A caller reported a pickup truck was doing donuts in the road on Longstreet Road.
- 11:06 p.m. A caller reported a vehicle spun out in the left late on Route 128 South and hit a bridge. State police were notified.
Wednesday, Jan. 22
- 1:42 a.m. A caller reported there was a truck with its engine running in the middle of the street on Herrick Road. Police said the driver fell asleep while his sander was operating. He said he would clean up the sand and salt and move along.
- 2 a.m. Ipswich police issued an alert that three male suspects in an armed home invasion in Ipswich were possibly headed to Walsh Avenue in Peabody. The suspects were in two vehicles and armed with handguns. Officers checked the area of Walsh Avenue, but didn't find anything.
- 3:29 a.m. A caller on Pequot Road reported his carbon monoxide detector was going off and he there was a problem with the furnace. EMTs evacuated the family and firefighters ventilated the home. The residents were let back in once the ventilation was complete.
- 5:51 a.m. A caller reported there was a homeless person sleeping on the fourth floor landing of a Walnut Street building. Police sent two people on their way.
- 8:32 a.m. A caller on Walnut Street reported he was letting a family member's car engine warm up and when he returned outside the vehicle -- a burgundy 2001 Buick Century -- was gone. He reported it as stolen.
- 8:46 a.m. A caller at Evans Flowers reported a past threat. A 60-year-old Peabody man was issued a court summons on a charge of making threats to commit a crime.
- 10:33 a.m. An officer reported checking on a person on Elm Street and subsequently arrested Kearra Green, 28, of 76 Paleologos St. #1, Peabody, on a warrant out of Lynn District Court.
- 10:39 a.m. An officer reported locating a stolen vehicle on Tracey Street. There was no damage to the vehicle and the keys were still in it.
- 12:08 p.m. A caller on Hancock Street reported two mattresses were dumped in his driveway.
- 12:57 p.m. A caller reported the driver of a commercial vehicle struck and knocked down the street light at the intersection of King and Lowell streets. The person said the driver got out of the truck, removed the light from his vehicle and left. The truck was last seen on Foster Street near Brother's Deli. An officer located the vehicle at Unlimited Auto on Birney Street and contacted the company that owns the truck. PMLP was on the scene to fix the light.
- 12:58 p.m. A caller at Mobile Estates reported someone stole a package from the front porch that was delivered by UPS -- it was a Nintendo 3DS.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.