Thursday, Nov. 21
- 4:15 p.m. Report of a bedroom fire at an Eastman Park apartment. The Fire Department said incense was burning on the stove and the resident forgot about it. There was no actual fire or smoke.
- 4:34 p.m. A caller at a Central Street apartment reported her neighbor stole one of her pies. An officer rectified the situation and got the pie back.
- 5:51 p.m. One male was taken to Salem Hospital, following a report of a pedestrian accident with a car at the corner of Centennial Drive and Summit Street.
- 8:45 p.m. A caller at Bertucci's on Route 1 reported two cars were broken into. A rear window was broken on one vehicle and a purse was taken. Nothing of value was in the purse.
Friday, Nov. 22
- 8:55 a.m. A male driver was transported to Salem Hospital, following a three-car accident at the corner of Northend and Tremont streets. One person was trapped inside a vehicle until firefighters were quickly able to free the person. Two cars were towed from the scene.
- 9:04 a.m. A motor vehicle stolen out of Boxford was located on Shamrock Street. The car was towed and Boxford police were notified.
- 12:54 p.m. A marketing position investigator at Toys R Us reported a past shoplifting from this summer.
- 1:19 p.m. Report of a car break-in in the Northshore Mall parking lot. A black bag on the passenger side floor of the vehicle was taken. The bag contained two separate checkbooks, diabetic strips and a square credit card reader.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.